View Full Version : next big event

Dwinsgames
01-08-2014, 11:59 AM
http://www.seniorbowl.com/

to keep up with invitees
(http://www.seniorbowl.com/)

Psycho Ward 86
01-08-2014, 02:56 PM
i hope abbrederis and james white dont make too much noise so that we have a shot at them (yes, i have warmed up to abbrederis)

Dwinsgames
01-08-2014, 09:10 PM
i hope abbrederis and james white dont make too much noise so that we have a shot at them (yes, i have warmed up to abbrederis)

here is a good film on him , not that it was his best outing or anything like that but because if you listen to all the names being called by the announcer a TON of these guys are now playing on Sundays or will be in 2014 so the level of competition is very HIGH yet he still is a play maker and shows he can run all the routes ( including the bubble screen :behindsofa: ) blocks well down field and is an asset on ST ....

not much to critique negatively on him really ( they even fall all over his route running ability from the broadcast booth )

cant believe I posted this a week ago and forgot to put the video in LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E86Cq7l0gbo

Aussie_steeler
01-12-2014, 07:52 PM
My Watch List (alphabetically out of laziness):

Chris Borland ILB
Terrence Brooks S
Deone Bucannon S
Deandre Coleman DE
Aaron Colvin CB
Darqueze Dennard CB
CJ Fiedorowicz TE
Dee Ford OLB
Kyle Fuller CB
Rashede Hageman DT
Cody Hoffman WR
Marqueston Huff S
Stanley Jean-Baptiste S
Arthur Lynch TE
Jordan Matthews WR
Michael Sam OLB
Billy Turner OT
Kyle Van Noy LB
James White RB

I always love how others take the opportunity shine and improve their draft stock

Steeltreal
01-12-2014, 10:30 PM
Perfect list Aussie!

Steelman
01-13-2014, 08:48 AM
My Watch List (alphabetically out of laziness):

Chris Borland ILB
Terrence Brooks S
Deone Bucannon S
Deandre Coleman DE
Aaron Colvin CB
Darqueze Dennard CB
CJ Fiedorowicz TE
Dee Ford OLB
Kyle Fuller CB
Rashede Hageman DT
Cody Hoffman WR
Marqueston Huff S
Stanley Jean-Baptiste S
Arthur Lynch TE
Jordan Matthews WR
Michael Sam OLB
Billy Turner OT
Kyle Van Noy LB
James White RB

I always love how others take the opportunity shine and improve their draft stock

Dee Ford really popped at the BCS. Not sure if he would be a good fit for our team (I don't watch much college football), but it was hard not to notice him in that game. I assumed he projected as an OLB, which is what you have him listed as here. Thoughts on him playing LB in a 3-4?

Chidi29
01-14-2014, 07:48 PM
Dee Ford really popped at the BCS. Not sure if he would be a good fit for our team (I don't watch much college football), but it was hard not to notice him in that game. I assumed he projected as an OLB, which is what you have him listed as here. Thoughts on him playing LB in a 3-4?

I'm not a fan of Ford though he will be playing in a 34 at 6'2 240 listed. He's Aaron Maybin. Great first step, shows real good bend and hip/ankle flexibility around the edge, but a one trick pony with no other moves and doesn't have any functional strength. Total liability vs the run. Certainly not a fit for the Steelers and has the makings to be a bust.