PDA

View Full Version : Are our boys for real ?

cold-hard-steel
11-28-2013, 11:08 AM
They could go a long way to send proof tonite . Tonight , does'nt matter how you spell it . We all no(know) the team has weakness . We never look at the strong side of the equation. We are coming off a short week , and moving down to Baltimore for a one night stand . We are the shit in the AFC north as they call it now . I member when they called it central . Either way , we go down and kick some azz on turkey day , and move into the spot we have always strived to be . WAtch this team IMPRESS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hindes204
11-28-2013, 11:13 AM
They are definitely getting better as the year goes on

Psycho Ward 86
11-28-2013, 11:43 AM
no. i wont be convinced until week 17 is done and over with. This is the toughest part of our schedule. This is where we learn what kind of cahones we really have

cold-hard-steel
11-28-2013, 11:57 AM
We have to start with a one night stand in Baltimore . Hope the guys come out hungry .

cold-hard-steel
11-28-2013, 12:21 PM
Thanksgiving means a lot to me . HTG , if you are with us stll , god love you're soul . You crushed me in a good way , and i will never forget you ! Please let the defense walk on the field . Love you baby !!!!

Texasteel
11-28-2013, 02:17 PM
Thanksgiving means a lot to me . HTG , if you are with us stll , god love you're soul . You crushed me in a good way , and i will never forget you ! Please let the defense walk on the field . Love you baby !!!!

She is bud, she always will be.

Crow-Magnon
11-28-2013, 05:30 PM
This game is a must-win for both teams. I'm sure they will both play balls to the wall tonight.

Devilsdancefloor
11-28-2013, 05:58 PM
This game is a must-win for both teams. I'm sure they will both play balls to the wall tonight.

agreed

Craic
11-28-2013, 06:08 PM
I agree with the OP. This game will go a long way in showing whether this team is for real or not. Stringing together four wins in a row after losing 6 of 8 in the first half of the season is a tough thing to do in the NFL, regardless of who you play.

If we win the game, We've essentially, in the last two games, divided the division into two halves. If Dallas wins this game (I'm watching it now) and a couple other teams win, then we're not only in the driver's seat for the playoffs, but we might even, as strange as it seems, have a little bit of a cushion.

cold-hard-steel
11-28-2013, 10:40 PM
Tough loss for our boys . Chin up here !!!! Nothing to not be proud of . Sanders sucks !!!!!!!

SteelerFanInStl
11-28-2013, 10:43 PM
If they would have shown up in the first half, this would have been a win.

ALLD
11-28-2013, 10:44 PM
They didn't show up until their backs were up against the wall and then it was too late. Nobody had their head in the game the first half. Without Ben, we would have gotten blown out.

cold-hard-steel
11-28-2013, 10:49 PM
Sanders still sucks . we could be in overtime as i type.