PDA

View Full Version : please read all

Dwinsgames
11-19-2013, 11:37 PM
off topic I know but I feel the need to say this in public because I publicly behaved badly .....

I have been an ass to many of you the past couple days , its been a bad week ( no excuse but true ) and for that I apologize..

my words could have been chosen much more wisely and still got my point across without degrading / insulting anyone ...

again my apologies

Dwins

stillers4me
11-20-2013, 05:20 AM
:drink: Thanks for that, Dwins.

X-Terminator
11-20-2013, 05:36 AM
We all have bad days and weeks, Dwins. Lord knows I've had my share of them, and I can be a real son of a bitch when I do have them. So it's no biggie. :drink:

GoSlash27
11-20-2013, 06:07 AM
This was very classy. Kudos, Sir!

Shoes
11-20-2013, 07:43 AM
Your a good man, Dwins. I always appreciate your view on things.

Dwinsgames
11-20-2013, 09:10 AM
no disrespect intended

while I appreciate the nice things being said here I did not post this for that , praise was the furthest thing from my mind in doing so ( nor is it deserved ) considering my actions ...

I was an ass and the people I was disrespectful to did not deserve that treatment and this post was for them , not for me

thanks , Dwins

Mistah Q
11-20-2013, 09:15 AM
Known D for a while - he'll always tell you what he believes and is very good at approaching things from, what's for the long term health of this football team? Once in a while a little rough around the edges but it's never personal :alcohol:

Texasteel
11-20-2013, 09:58 AM
Gotten to know Dwins pretty well, and have found him to be a caring person. We all have bad stretches, say thing we don't really mean. Not all of us will step back and admit that maybe I got a little out of line. The fact the Dwins did tells me that he is what I thought he was.

fansince'76
11-20-2013, 10:10 AM
I don't think you've been disrespectful at all, personally. You care a lot about the direction of this team and you have some very strong opinions about it. Nothing wrong with that. Hope things pick up for you. :drink:

tube517
11-20-2013, 10:23 AM
I Always read your posts Dwins. :thumbsup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Craic
11-20-2013, 02:39 PM
off topic I know but I feel the need to say this in public because I publicly behaved badly .....

I have been an ass to many of you the past couple days , its been a bad week ( no excuse but true ) and for that I apologize..

my words could have been chosen much more wisely and still got my point across without degrading / insulting anyone ...

again my apologies

Dwins

Jerk. I've NEVER been overbearing or said anything the wrong way, so I have no understanding of what you speak.

:wink02:

Classy move, glad you're around.

Butch
11-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Hey Dwinsgames we have much respect for those who can take a step back and admit that they got a little carried away. It happens to all of us who love Football at some point or another, and not all of us are willing to man up and admit to it. You are a passionate fan as all of us are and it is very easy to get caught up in the moment. While we also know you did not post this to get praise it still comes from those of us who think you deserve a pat on the back and a shake of the hand.

as stated before Classy post

Count Steeler
11-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Hats off!

tihmtahm
11-21-2013, 06:47 PM
Much respect mah brutha! No worries...

GBMelBlount
11-21-2013, 09:00 PM

again my apologies

Dwins

Never had a problem with strong opinions and disagreements...only people who cannot forgive or let things go.

You're all right D. :thumbsup:

st33lersguy
11-22-2013, 09:19 AM
Apology accepted, I know how I can get when I have a bad week.

zulater
11-22-2013, 11:02 AM
Sorry I can't sign on to this. I'm perfect and demand the same from everyone. Or else! :rant:

:wink02: :chuckle:

It's all good Dwins. :thumbsup:

Moose
11-22-2013, 11:06 AM
Hey Dwins not to worry. As was already said, we are ALL human here and have good and bad days and times. This is a place where we all talk and type our opinions and thoughts, although the bad thing is 'feeling' aren't felt when typing. I feel we are all pretty much family on this board and feel strongly on pretty much the same things. Dwin's you are definitely a classy and honorable person for coming with this thread, although I feel you probably didn't need to write it. I feel honored to consider you a friend and hopefully we'll run across each other some day and throw down a drink or two. You're an okay dude ...... dude ! Have a great day ! :)

GutterflowerSteel
11-22-2013, 06:16 PM
:grouphug:

steelerdiva
11-22-2013, 06:26 PM
:tea:It's all good, Brother.

cold-hard-steel
11-23-2013, 05:26 AM
Accepting responsability for our actions is tough for a lot of people . Lord knows i have had some experience with simular circumstances . I feel you "steel brother " ,keep on pluggin away ! When you reflect , you move on and become a stronger person . We are , after all , individuals .

steelerdude15
11-23-2013, 03:24 PM
Good post D. :thumbsup:

86WARD
11-23-2013, 04:30 PM
You're only apologizing for the last week? ;)

Chin up bro! No worries.

katmandu
11-24-2013, 11:10 PM
Good move brother!

We need more STAND UP people like DWINS in this country!

cold-hard-steel
11-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Good move brother!

We need more STAND UP people like DWINS in this country!

Agree , we need more people that "fuck up " in other ones eyes , and still capture the top of the hill . Thanksgiving , think i will make my own bow and arrow like in the old days . I pitty that cardboard target i construct . LOL