PDA

View Full Version : Poke the QB

siss
11-18-2013, 08:34 PM
I would like to give a big fat thank you to Ian Rappaport for his report. It appears to have awoken a sleeping bear. In fact I so enjoyed Ben's play this week that Steeler Nation should commit to pissing The QB off every week!:grouphug:

Anyone want to be the "insider" that tells Ian Rappaport Ben is a game manager? He would totally report it to!:eyebrows:

Oh and everyone secretly hates him:stirthepot:

and his son is not his nor is he that cute:sarcasm:

And he's a drama Queen and a wimp (Tom Brady):drama:

Whatever brings home the Lombardi's!
:sissies::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::cheer2::cheer2:: cheer2::cheer2:

Psycho Ward 86
11-18-2013, 11:27 PM
it was one good game against the 3rd worst pass defense in the league. with 3 dropped interceptions. temper your expectations.

Seven
11-19-2013, 12:40 AM
it was one good game against the 3rd worst pass defense in the league. with 3 dropped interceptions. temper your expectations.
The Lions pass defense isn't spectacular, but only one other team has matched our productivity vs. Detroit's defense this year (Chicago). And "dropped" interceptions, there are plenty of those in every game. Citing that as a reason to knock the teams play down a rung yesterday is stretching it in my opinion. I can buy the temper your expectations comment, but acting like the offense should have been expected to put up 37 on the Lions defense is ludicrous. Before yesterday they were averaging 24 points allowed a game. That ain't great, but 37 is significantly greater than that.

siss
11-19-2013, 12:56 AM
I will not temper anything!
I have not seen the team play with that fire in a long time!

Psycho Ward 86
11-19-2013, 01:16 AM
talking playoffs at 4-6 is one thing (which is hilarious, because we can because of how shitty the AFC is right now), but you're seriously talking lombardis?

call me crazy but that seems like overkill

siss
11-19-2013, 01:43 AM
I didn't say it would work...I just Ben needs to get really pissed off before every game!

:sarcasm:

stillers4me
11-20-2013, 05:35 AM

We've lost to worse teams than the Lions....more than once. The fact that we handled them, the offense made major strides and the defense did not lose focus after being burned by Megatron is a huge step for this team. I don't expect to win any trophies this year, but the future is not as dim as some predict. We've got a lot of work to do, but we are moving in the right direction. I think that's the most we can ask for this year.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/bve/lowres/miscellaneous-pessimism-optimists-positive_thinking-philosophies-philosophers-bven368l.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=v0TZ-lAe2CfvhM&tbnid=XFEHlzmEQLAj8M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cartoonstock.com%2Fdirectory% 2Fo%2Foptimism.asp&ei=dp-MUrmBLandsATFuIGIAw&bvm=bv.56643336,d.cWc&psig=AFQjCNGBbVgtZjfwPbFJolMKN856cna73w&ust=1385033782367419)

siss
11-20-2013, 09:26 AM
I never believe we are out of it until they don't play the next week!

I expect a Super Bowl every year!

It ain't over till we say its over!