PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else catch this ?

katmandu
11-18-2013, 06:50 AM
4th Quarter, 8:15 to go....Ben getting play in from the sideline.

Ben is like....Really ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSdSphwygSk&feature=share&list=UUj2t714onhv-gHUvbPtcLVw

tube517
11-18-2013, 08:23 AM
What was the play?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

7SteelGal43
11-18-2013, 08:46 AM
I lol'd. I lol'd hard.

vader29
11-18-2013, 09:01 AM
I noticed that look when it happened too, was a 3rd and 12 and Ben ended up rolling out to the right and then ran it for a 10 yard gain, after that was the pass to Bell on 4th and 2 to keep the drive alive.

zulater
11-18-2013, 09:25 AM
Anyone else suspect that Ian Rappaport's inside source might trace back to Haley? I think Haley sees the writing on the wall and knows he's going to be jettisoned at the end of the season, so he's making a last ditch attempt to undermine the relationship between Ben and the team.

Texasteel
11-18-2013, 09:42 AM
Anyone else suspect that Ian Rappaport's inside source might trace back to Haley? I think Haley sees the writing on the wall and knows he's going to be jettisoned at the end of the season, so he's making a last ditch attempt to undermine the relationship between Ben and the team.

If that is the case, all of his stuff should be piled outside the main gate, and he should never get into the stadium again except as a coach for an apposing team. Starting right now.

vader29
11-18-2013, 09:49 AM
I watched the CBS pregame yesterday and Boomer actually speculated that Haley might be the source. If true, like Tex said he should be gone immediately.

NCSteeler
11-18-2013, 10:41 AM

Experience tells me he's exactly that kind of guy, but also not smart enough to not get caught .

He had to absolutely hate yesterdays exhibit of Ben calling his own plays and dominating doin it. Maybe Haley's play design is good, but his gameday calls suck.

stillers4me
11-18-2013, 10:53 AM
Ben did a good job in the post game interview deflecting credit by saying that everyone was involved in the playcalling. But he was busted by his own teammates (Heath Miller aka "Honest Abe") :lol:

Can you even imagine the media explosion if Ben had actually admitted that he was the one calling most of the plays???

Texasteel
11-18-2013, 11:06 AM
It's heart breaking that we just may still have a cancer on our team. It's even more heart breaking that it may be a coach.

Dwinsgames
11-18-2013, 11:07 AM
Ben did a good job in the post game interview deflecting credit by saying that everyone was involved in the playcalling. But he was busted by his own teammates (Heath Miller aka "Honest Abe") :lol:

Can you even imagine the media explosion if Ben had actually admitted that he was the one calling most of the plays???

we all know he was the one calling the plays , he always is in no huddle not enough time to have it come in from the sidelines or it is no longer " hurry up "

zulater
11-18-2013, 11:26 AM
He called the 20-yard touchdown pass to Cotchery at the line of scrimmage, a score that gave the Steelers their 37-27 lead. He faked a quick screen left to receiver Markus Wheaton, then lobbed the ball down the left sideline to a wide-open Cotchery, who snuck behind the defense.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/2013/11/18/Ron-Cook-No-shortage-of-motivation-for-Big-Ben/stories/201311180068#ixzz2l1FRLKoh

fansince'76
11-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Insubordination! Trade his ass! :chuckle:

katmandu
11-18-2013, 02:32 PM
What was the play? Who knows... but Ben obviously felt it sucked.

I've often wondered if the radio headsets can be overheard by others (other team/fans etc...) or are they encrypted ?

Anyone know for sure or what frequency(ies) NFL teams use ?

zulater
11-18-2013, 02:37 PM
Who knows... but Ben obviously felt it sucked.

I've often wondered if the radio headsets can be overheard by others (other team/fans etc...) or are they encrypted ?

Anyone know for sure or what frequency(ies) NFL teams use ?

Bill Bellichick knows 'em all I hear. :heh:

tube517
11-18-2013, 08:24 PM

Maybe Ian Rapashit got some new appliances from Mr. and Mrs. Haley :chuckle:

Bluecoat96
11-18-2013, 08:56 PM
We bitch and moan about "speculative journalism" all the time, yet what are we doing in this very thread? Personally, I could give a rip who the so called "source" is. I think that the fact that NOBODY else except for the nfl network is reporting the stuff concerning Ben is very interesting. That tells me all I need to know about the so called "source."

zulater
11-18-2013, 09:40 PM
We bitch and moan about "speculative journalism" all the time, yet what are we doing in this very thread? Personally, I could give a rip who the so called "source" is. I think that the fact that NOBODY else except for the nfl network is reporting the stuff concerning Ben is very interesting. That tells me all I need to know about the so called "source."

Last I checked we're not members of the press, just fans shooting the shit on a message board. Our obligation for the truth isn't quite the same now is it?

Seven
11-18-2013, 10:05 PM
Hold on. You're telling me... when a quarterback makes fewer pass attempts in a game... that's usually a good sign? Huh. No shit, I never would have thought of that. Ben must suck. Let's trade the bum.