PDA

View Full Version : Edman gives props to Big Ben.

Edman
11-17-2013, 06:13 PM
I've been ragging on him big time all season (for good reason), but he showed up in a big way today. He finally played like a Franchise QB that is worthy of big bucks.

We need more performances like this from him if this team is going to win.

Count Steeler
11-17-2013, 06:48 PM
Wow, he must have played really well today.

Very big of you, Edman.

The Bark
11-17-2013, 07:00 PM
It only took ten games to go without scoring a point in the first quarter, but I'm happy they finally went hurry up at the start for a change - and it paid off.

katmandu
11-17-2013, 07:06 PM
I've been ragging on him big time all season (for good reason), but he showed up in a big way today. He finally played like a Franchise QB that is worthy of big bucks.So..... do the Steelers give him an $8 Million/Year raise at the end of the season and gut the franchise or what ?

stillers4me
11-17-2013, 07:08 PM
This is what Ben can do when the oline plays well and Haley stays out of the play calling.

Ben can do what Ben does best. Win.

Edman
11-17-2013, 07:11 PM
Wow, he must have played really well today.

Very big of you, Edman.

I told you. I don't hate Ben. I just thought his play hasn't been acceptable. Even if he is a franchise QB.

This team has no chance he plays even average. He's needs to up his game if this team is going to go anywhere.

steelerdiva
11-17-2013, 07:20 PM
"Edman gives props to Big Ben"....referring to ourselves in the 3rd person, huh? Self-important much?

katmandu
11-17-2013, 07:22 PM
This is what Ben can do when the oline plays well and Haley stays out of the play calling.

Ben can do what Ben does best. Win.Exactly. Unleash Ben!

X-Terminator
11-17-2013, 07:40 PM
So..... do the Steelers give him an $8 Million/Year raise at the end of the season and gut the franchise or what ?

He still has 2 years left on his current contract. So they don't have to give him a new deal right away. However, it is NOT a guarantee that any extension they give him "guts the franchise." That's an awful lot of assuming. If the Ravens can give Unibrow $20 million a year while saving themselves cap space for the first 2 years, then the Steelers can do the same thing.

Steeldude
11-17-2013, 09:05 PM
Third person?

katmandu
11-17-2013, 09:56 PM
He still has 2 years left on his current contract. So they don't have to give him a new deal right away. However, it is NOT a guarantee that any extension they give him "guts the franchise." That's an awful lot of assuming. If the Ravens can give Unibrow $20 million a year while saving themselves cap space for the first 2 years, then the Steelers can do the same thing.:drink:

fansince'76
11-17-2013, 10:17 PM
I've been ragging on him big time all season (for good reason), but he showed up in a big way today. He finally played like a Franchise QB that is worthy of big bucks.

We need more performances like this from him if this team is going to win.

Took a lot of guts to post this. Props to you, Edman. :drink:

vader29
11-17-2013, 10:19 PM
Third person?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmuy3BrGjVE

:chuckle:

GoSlash27
11-17-2013, 10:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozGNfNsnX6g

Dwinsgames
11-17-2013, 10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozGNfNsnX6g

isnt that Mike Wallace ?

I know its a really really fast guy with no hands and Wallace is the only one that comes to mind ( other than Ike " hands of a greased pig " Taylor )