PDA

View Full Version : Starkey: Be grateful, Steelers fans

stillers4me
11-10-2013, 08:46 AM
The cartoon depicts a man hanging upside down in a medieval torture chamber, screaming “Pain! More pain! I love it!”

A guard turns to an assistant, points his thumb back at the man in the chamber and says, “Bills fan.”

Be grateful, Steelers (http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/) followers. That could be you............

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/5018379-74/bills-bob-fan#ixzz2kFovnvNH

Spike
11-11-2013, 02:42 PM
that's a pretty low blow - even for a writer

picking on the BILLS because the Steelers stink this year?

oh yeah - that makes me feel so much better

GoSlash27
11-11-2013, 03:45 PM
I definitely see his point. If this season is the most disappointing thing we have to deal with as fans, we're pretty darned fortunate.

- - - Updated - - -

that's a pretty low blow - even for a writer

picking on the BILLS because the Steelers stink this year?

oh yeah - that makes me feel so much better

The way I read it, it's not a dig at the Bills. It's a dig at the Steelers fans.

Count Steeler
11-11-2013, 04:11 PM
On the drive home, listening to the Bills station, they were quite disappointed in the coach and in the QB.

Names were changed, but pretty much what is posted here in our forum, after a Steelers loss.

Dwinsgames
11-11-2013, 05:35 PM
yes be grateful , we could be 8-1 right now /rolls eyes

st33lersguy
11-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Just because us Steeler fans have had a lot of success in the past decade doesn't mean we have no right to complain when they put forth this stinker of a season

Dwinsgames
11-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Just because us Steeler fans have had a lot of success in the past decade doesn't mean we have no right to complain when they put forth this stinker of a season

on top of the stinker we witnessed last year ....

1 down / bad year can be attributed to bad luck , a run of injuries , some bad bounces ... start stacking them up on top of each other and you have a very different animal of a problem , one that is deep rooted and is not going to go away because you are the Pittsburgh Steelers ( or insert franchise here ) ..... bandaids no longer work when it 50 stitches that are needed