PDA

View Full Version : Predictions: Bills vs Steelers Nov 10, 2013

Count Steeler
11-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Don't think we have had one of these in a while. What is your prediction for Sunday's game?

I think we are looking at a close game, especially coming off that humiliating loss at the hands of Brady last week. Buffalo should have EJ Manuel back and we may not have Ike. Their running game concerns me more than their passing game though.

I'll take the Steelers in a nail biter, 24-23.

blackngldblood
11-08-2013, 02:25 PM
I think the defense will actually respond to all the LeBeau criticism, meaning the offense will stink it up real bad this week. Still feel like they'll come up on top. A 9-7 victory! 5 total turnovers in the game, but who's side gets em is up for debate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Psycho Ward 86
11-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Don't think we have had one of these in a while. What is your prediction for Sunday's game?

I think we are looking at a close game, especially coming off that humiliating loss at the hands of Brady last week. Buffalo should have EJ Manuel back and we may not have Ike. Their running game concerns me more than their passing game though.

I'll take the Steelers in a nail biter, 24-23.

which is why i think we'll lose with our 2nd to last ranked run defense. 26-23 Bills

Dwinsgames
11-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Steelers - Bills (http://draftsteel.com/ff/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10517#p197268) http://draftsteel.com/ff/styles/plainjane/imageset/icon_post_target.gif (http://draftsteel.com/ff/viewtopic.php?p=197268#p197268)by Dwinsgames (http://draftsteel.com/ff/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11) on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:08 pm

They will crush us we suck ......

Bills have not 1 but 2 RBs that could put up 100 or close to it against this Def the way it is playing and the fact that we will ( as always ) turn the dam ball over at least a couple times they will have plenty of opportunity to do so .....

EJ Manual may be back at QB for the bills and he has looked very good when healthy and looks to be a long term solution for the Bills at QB , the bills when healthy can beat anyone in the league and since we are a has been team I see no reason they do not win this game against us ....

Bills 26
Steelers 20

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
- Albert Einstein

Dwinsgames (http://draftsteel.com/ff/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11)

vader29
11-08-2013, 06:15 PM
The field will probably be in bad shape with Pitt and Notre Dame playing the night before so maybe there won't be any big plays for either team. I'll go with the Steelers coming from behind in the second half to win 27-21.

If they lose I may have to do like Morgan Freeman and jump out of a window.

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/Morgan%20Freeman%20Jumps%20Out%20Window.gif

:chuckle:

ALLD
11-08-2013, 06:15 PM
We are talking MAJOR playoff implications in this game. Whoever loses will most likely not win their division and would be forced to travel in the post-season!

Steelers win another typical nail biter with a little help from the hometown refs 16-13.

Most people would rather read a magazine at the dentist's office than watch this pathetic game.

zulater
11-08-2013, 07:09 PM
A big time handicapping angle is in the Steelers favor. Teams that get blown out one week tend to cover the following game. Steelers 27-20

tube517
11-08-2013, 08:36 PM
The field will probably be in bad shape with Pitt and Notre Dame playing the night before so maybe there won't be any big plays for either team. I'll go with the Steelers coming from behind in the second half to win 27-21.

If they lose I may have to do like Morgan Freeman and jump out of a window.

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/Morgan%20Freeman%20Jumps%20Out%20Window.gif

:chuckle:

:lol:

Man, that was a funny movie. That scene got a big laugh when we saw it last week.

cold-hard-steel
11-09-2013, 09:08 AM
The hard facts are cold , we will go for the pick , and lose 23-13

steelreserve
11-09-2013, 11:52 AM
I think that, in typical fashion, we'll fall behind 21-3 thanks to six first-half turnovers. Then come charging back to get within 27-24 midway through the fourth quarter, with possession of the ball near midfield after a good punt return. Then throw an ill-timed interception, followed by the defense immediately giving up the clinching touchdown on a 4-play, 78-yard drive that takes 1:03. The game ends with Ben taking a sack on 4th-and-24, following a holding penalty that wiped out a big completion, which itself followed another sack. 34-24 Bills.

After the game, Tomlin is furious and announces that big changes are coming. On Monday, we release the 6th-string DB and promote Isaiah Green from the practice squad.

Midweek, we find out that injuries to Bell and another starter are more serious than first thought; one of them has a sprained MCL and is a gametime decision. "It's coming along much faster then expected, but we're not going to take any chances." He comes back for half a game in Week 13, then misses the rest of the season.

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2013 Pittsburgh Steelers.

XxKnightxX
11-09-2013, 12:00 PM
I think that, in typical fashion, we'll fall behind 21-3 thanks to six first-half turnovers. Then come charging back to get within 27-24 midway through the fourth quarter, with possession of the ball near midfield after a good punt return. Then throw an ill-timed interception, followed by the defense immediately giving up the clinching touchdown on a 4-play, 78-yard drive that takes 1:03. The game ends with Ben taking a sack on 4th-and-24, following a holding penalty that wiped out a big completion, which itself followed another sack. 34-24 Bills.

After the game, Tomlin is furious and announces that big changes are coming. On Monday, we release the 6th-string DB and promote Isaiah Green from the practice squad.

Midweek, we find out that injuries to Bell and another starter are more serious than first thought; one of them has a sprained MCL and is a gametime decision. "It's coming along much faster then expected, but we're not going to take any chances." He comes back for half a game in Week 13, then misses the rest of the season.

Oh my god. Bravo sir. Bravo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Edman
11-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Steelers eke out a slopfest. 20-16. I'm being really generous here.

Bills close the gap to 17-16 as Defense and Offense blows a 17-6 lead. Offense is inconsistent and mediocre as always. Ben is sacked six times and chips in with ill-timed INTs and a Sack-Fumble. Offense goes on a 3-and-out fest in the third quarter with Holding Calls. Late Suisham Field Goal seals it.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what? This is astoundingly accurate. Bravo, sir.

Mistah Q
11-09-2013, 12:45 PM
Kelly will hit Metzelaars down the post with 4 seconds left to score the go-ahead

Bills 17
Steelers 10

Oh wait, that was just the first half

Beebe and Reed keeps us honest while Thomas trucks us. Smith and Bennett are going to blow up our O-line, Bubby is great but he has no chance today.

Bills 38
Steelers 26

"Obviously we didn't defend enough blades of grass," Noll will say.

Dwinsgames
11-09-2013, 12:57 PM
Kelly will hit Metzelaars down the post with 4 seconds left to score the go-ahead

Bills 17
Steelers 10

Oh wait, that was just the first half

Beebe and Reed keeps us honest while Thomas trucks us. Smith and Bennett are going to blow up our O-line, Bubby is great but he has no chance today.

Bills 38
Steelers 26

"Obviously we didn't defend enough blades of grass," Noll will say.

Gardeners no longer fear us

Psycho Ward 86
11-09-2013, 01:18 PM

my god. this is the greatest thing ive ever read

zulater
11-09-2013, 08:54 PM
The sad thing is that if you break the teams down positionally the Bills are better than the Steelers at every position except quarterback and wide receiver. Offensive line, running back, special teams, defensive line, linebackers, and defensive back all are in favor of the Bills.

Of course if we lose it will all be Ben's fault according to Edman. :heh:

st33lersguy
11-09-2013, 11:21 PM
I think the Bills let the Steelers win one. 2nd to last win of the season