PDA

View Full Version : Ultra early mock

Dwinsgames
11-04-2013, 09:49 PM
1) Matthews LT IMO best LT prospect in draft an he has a pedigree second to none

2) C.J. Fiedorowicz TE ( might be a tad early for him but if we want him its our only chance ) a dual threat like Miller blocker/receiver

3) belongs to Browns for our move to take Shamarko in the 2013 draft

3 comp) Skov ILB stout enforcer to man the inside

4) Tre Boston FS not afraid to stick his head in there against the run and has some ball skills

4B) James Gayle OLB under sized DE it pass rushing ability , with Worilds in his final year we need another OLB with rush skills

5) Ricardo Allen CB ( projects as a very good Nickle back and ends the Gay exp.)

5B) Cody Hoffman WR big target with play making ability

6) Spencer Long, OG ( center capable )

7) L'Damian Washington WR another big target with play making ability

Texasteel
11-05-2013, 08:05 AM
Very nice early mock buddy. Would be even nicer if some how we could trade down in the second, maybe 10 picks, and still get CJ. That might land us another middle 4th, and I have been looking at a couple pretty good RBs that should land about that area.

Matthews has quieted any concerns about him on the left side the last couple of game. For this to happen, I think we need the Bucs picking in the 2nd spot, and the Vikes in the 3rd spot. The Vikes have shown in the past that they are not afraid of playing a short QB. We need a run on QBs ahead of us. Need Clowney to stay healthy as well.

Very good job my friend.

NJarhead
11-05-2013, 08:48 AM
1) Matthews LT IMO best LT prospect in draft an he has a pedigree second to none

2) C.J. Fiedorowicz TE ( might be a tad early for him but if we want him its our only chance ) a dual threat like Miller blocker/receiver

3) belongs to Browns for our move to take Shamarko in the 2013 draft

3 comp) Skov ILB stout enforcer to man the inside

4) Tre Boston FS not afraid to stick his head in there against the run and has some ball skills

4B) James Gayle OLB under sized DE it pass rushing ability , with Worilds in his final year we need another OLB with rush skills

5) Ricardo Allen CB ( projects as a very good Nickle back and ends the Gay exp.)

5B) Cody Hoffman WR big target with play making ability

6) Spencer Long, OG ( center capable )

7) L'Damian Washington WR another big target with play making ability

I only have one issue, in two parts:

We've yet to fair well with CB's named either Ricardo or Allen. :chuckle:
We need a starter, not a nickel.

Dwinsgames
11-05-2013, 11:37 AM
I only have one issue, in two parts:

We've yet to fair well with CB's named either Ricardo or Allen. :chuckle:
We need a starter, not a nickel.

that won't mater cause we are also adding an extra hyphen :)

Dwinsgames
11-06-2013, 12:54 PM
as a side note this could change dramatically if we have a coaching staff overhaul and wind up playing a 4-3 scheme the 3rd and 4th round selections would not be necessary and we could do other things in those areas

Steeldude
11-12-2013, 05:55 AM
Can Matthews play LT in the NFL? He doesn't exactly have quick feet. Regardless, if he is available he would be hard to pass up.

Dwinsgames
11-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Can Matthews play LT in the NFL? He doesn't exactly have quick feet. Regardless, if he is available he would be hard to pass up.

I think he can and will ...

people always talk about quick feet and LTs and every time we get one that supposedly has those feet he flops ....

lots of LT in the league that have less than ideal feet that play pretty dam good ....

we had a sloth footed LT that has been the best one this decade for us ( Max ) Matthews is quicker than he was IMO by a bunch

The ONLY concern I have with Matthews is perhaps he is at his ceiling in terms of development he has been coached all his life by an all world Lineman