PDA

View Full Version : Square One. it is.....

katmandu
11-03-2013, 07:05 PM
55 Points allowed is the MOST in team HISTORY !

What a paper tiger defense we have now. What a shame.....

Where do we go from here ?

Count Steeler
11-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Coach LeBeau should feign some health issue and retire. Coach Haley should be fired when they get home to Pittsburgh.

Tomlin has a 6am meeting with Dan and Art II tomorrow morning and pleads his case for finishing out this season and what course of action he sees in the near future. Based on that meeting, he stays or goes. I leave the decision up to Dan and Art.

Shoes
11-03-2013, 07:10 PM

To another regurgitated Tomlin post game speech.

katmandu
11-03-2013, 08:44 PM
To another regurgitated Tomlin post game speech.Obviously.....

steelerdude15
11-03-2013, 08:48 PM

I've never heard of that one. :chuckle:

Shoes
11-03-2013, 09:02 PM
They also gave up the most yards in their history… 610!!!

Count Steeler
11-03-2013, 09:37 PM
They also gave up the most yards in their history… 610!!!

Historic! Historically bad. Hard to swallow how bad, and how quickly this has happened.

Shoes
11-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Dulac said after the game... *you could see the look in the locker room, the players have no answers to what is going on* If this doesn't speak of a huge lack of leadership at the head coach position I don't know what does.

st33lersguy
11-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Historic! Historically bad. Hard to swallow how bad, and how quickly this has happened.

Yeah, only 2 years ago we shut down New England's high octane offense to the tune of 17 points and 213 yards. Brady who had threw for the 2nd most yards in one season that year was held to only 198, the bright spot on a 12-4 team with a top-ranked defense. That looks like a distant memory. I guess all it took for this team to spiral downhill was the departure of Farrior and Ward's leadership

Spike
11-05-2013, 03:40 PM
FUBAR

http://www.steelersdepot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/troytd.gif

Craic
11-05-2013, 06:58 PM
FUBAR

http://www.steelersdepot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/troytd.gif

That actually looks like it wasn't a blown assignment, but rather that the Patriots called the perfect play against a three deep zone, running a man straight up the seem. You might say that Troy (I believe it's Troy) picked the wrong man, but he's reading Brady the entire way. Brady looks, looks, looks, to the right, then spun to the left and threw. Forgive me for saying it, but it really looks as if the offense knew exactly what defensive play was coming there, and where exactly the seem would be.

Count Steeler
11-05-2013, 07:08 PM
That actually looks like it wasn't a blown assignment, but rather that the Patriots called the perfect play against a three deep zone, running a man straight up the seem. You might say that Troy (I believe it's Troy) picked the wrong man, but he's reading Brady the entire way. Brady looks, looks, looks, to the right, then spun to the left and threw. Forgive me for saying it, but it really looks as if the offense knew exactly what defensive play was coming there, and where exactly the seem would be.

Looks like the sideline was wide open as well.

Shoes
11-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Looks like the sideline was wide open as well.

I'd say there were openings pretty much everywhere with 432 yards passing with two TD's covering 138 yards. NE also always seems to find RB's with a motor that won't stop. Ridley had 115 yards on 26 att. The amazing thing is Brady hasn't missed a game since his ACL injury.

SteelerFanInStl
11-05-2013, 08:33 PM
The amazing thing is Brady hasn't missed a game since his ACL injury.

Well, any time someone gets close to him he goes directly into the fetal position.

Shoes
11-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Well, any time someone gets close to him he goes directly into the fetal position.

Well, seems to have served him well.