PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox win the World Series.

NJarhead
10-31-2013, 07:18 AM
And I couldn't be more sick about it. :mad:

However, I'd like to offer my sincere congratulations to our resident New England fan, The Patriot.

Congratulations man. Very happy for you. :drink:

---update---

Crap! I made a typo in the title. Should read "WIN" the WS. Can I get some assistance with a fix? Thanks

steelerdiva
10-31-2013, 07:20 AM
I hate to say this, but I am not sure the Cardinals will win another series with Metheny as the manager. That beat down last night was just painful and embarrassing to watch.

NJarhead
10-31-2013, 07:30 AM
I hate to say this, but I am not sure the Cardinals will win another series with Metheny as the manager. That beat down last night was just painful and embarrassing to watch.

Waka Waka didn't use his change-up (which is what was effective against the Sox last time).

Anyway......*facepalm* Sawx are the champs.

X-Terminator
10-31-2013, 08:02 AM

Cards fan, I presume?

I haven't watched any games since they eliminated the Bucs because it would have been too painful to watch them - even though I was rooting for them to win - knowing that had the Pirates been able to solve Wacha in game 4 of the NLDS, they would have won the series. But anyway, many Pirates fans have the same feeling about Clint Hurdle, including me. I couldn't tell you how many games he was directly responsible for losing last season.

Anyway, congrats to the Cards for making it to the WS.

SteelerFanInStl
10-31-2013, 08:12 AM

The Cards losing the series had very little to do with Matheny. They lost because they didn't hit. Plain and simple.

venom
10-31-2013, 10:50 AM
F the Sox - your welcome