PDA

View Full Version : Brian Cushing and hCG

TXSteelerFan
08-09-2010, 01:33 PM
Last year Brian Cushing tested positive for hCG (a masking agent of steroids) Only found naturally in people with Cancerous Tumors and Pregnant women.

I'm sure many of you heard about them do the re-count for Rookie of the Year award and Cushing won once again.

Anyways, a little update. Bob McNair today traveled to talk to GOD-ell of football to talk him into lessening the suspension or getting rid of it completely. Cushings new excuse for the positive test is "overtrained athlete syndrome". He dropped the whole I have a tumor excuse.

I find this story kind of interesting. If anyone is wondering this is the same drug Manny Ramirez tested positive for and suspended 50 games in MLB.

Here is a article online about it.
http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/iteam/2010/08/brian-cushings-new-excuse-over.html

I don't feel the Texans have much of a chance at winning this. But It is kind of weird that a owner would go up to Goodell and put his reputation on the line for him. And have a chance at making himself look like a fool.

Kaeg
08-09-2010, 05:36 PM
He may have a shot.......after all, he's not named Roethlisberger and not on the Steelers roster.

BigNastyDefense
08-09-2010, 06:37 PM
If he gets his suspension reduced or abolished, then Roethlisberger shouldn't have to serve his either.