PDA

View Full Version : Jets Game..... Injuries

katmandu
10-14-2013, 08:28 AM
Someone please tell me HOW the hell someone injures their tricep during Pre-game WARM UPs ! WTF ??

How and what did David Johnson do to his hand/wrist ? Tomlin stated it could be serious.

How bad did Keisel hurt his ribs ?

Any other causalities from the game ? Ben's shoulder (again) perhaps ??

stillers4me
10-14-2013, 08:45 AM
Levi Brown...got nuthin'

David Johnson...must have happened really early because I was reading it on twitter just a few minutes after the game started.

Tomlin said Keisel's injury was not serious......precautionary?

Steelman
10-14-2013, 09:21 AM
Well I guess Mike Adams ain't done in Pittsburgh just yet. Early word is Levi might be out for awhile.

Also saw somewhere that Johnson's out for season with a broken hand/wrist. (ESPN? Grain of salt I guess.) That definitely hurts us though. TE is so thin right now.

Tomlin expects Keisel to "perk up" by next week. :tomlinism: :chuckle:

BnG_Hevn
10-14-2013, 11:46 AM
To tear a tri-ceps in warmups, I'd seriously be too embarrassed to collect my paycheck.

steelerdude15
10-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Well I guess Mike Adams ain't done in Pittsburgh just yet. Early word is Levi might be out for awhile.

Also saw somewhere that Johnson's out for season with a broken hand/wrist. (ESPN? Grain of salt I guess.) That definitely hurts us though. TE is so thin right now.

Tomlin expects Keisel to "perk up" by next week. :tomlinism: :chuckle:

From what I understand, the Steelers aren't giving up on Mike anytime soon and still think he could make a good tackle.

As for the injuries to David and Levi, I have also heard that there serious.

Brett said he planned to play next week against the Ravens.

HollywoodSteel
10-15-2013, 08:35 PM
From what I understand, the Steelers aren't giving up on Mike anytime soon and still think he could make a good tackle.

As for the injuries to David and Levi, I have also heard that there serious.

Brett said he planned to play next week against the Ravens.

I still don't see how can possibly justify not dressing Adams. Tomlin dodged a major bullet with no one else on the line going down.

Shoes
10-15-2013, 08:41 PM
I still don't see how can possibly justify not dressing Adams. Tomlin dodged a major bullet with no one else on the line going down.

Sure not the first time this year (with no back-up).

Psycho Ward 86
10-15-2013, 09:37 PM

maybe tomlin is trying to adams waaaaay deep in his doghouse to really send a message to him. being deactivated behind Guy Whimper? That's about as demoralizing as it gets

HollywoodSteel
10-16-2013, 09:29 AM
maybe tomlin is trying to adams waaaaay deep in his doghouse to really send a message to him. being deactivated behind Guy Whimper? That's about as demoralizing as it gets

But Tomlin has made it clear that he doesn't send messages. He takes action.
:tomlinism: