PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Hall class is one to remember

LLT
08-09-2010, 12:23 PM
2010 Hall class is one to remember
Alex Marvez
Aug 8, 2010

CANTON, Ohio-

...... Dressed in white Steelers shirts and situated in the south corner of Fawcett Stadium, Pittsburgh became the first team to attend an induction ceremony en masse. Mind you, Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin didn’t have any choice, because practicing Saturday would have been impossible. While I was at Steelers minicamp in May, I heard a swarm of players were heading to Canton even if it meant getting fined for leaving camp.

That’s how much defensive coordinator LeBeau means to his Terrible Towel-waving troops – and with good reason. You will not find a coach who commands more respect or loyalty, even though there is a five decade age difference between LeBeau, 72, and some of his players.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/2010-Pro-Football-Hall-of-Fame-class-is-one-to-remember-080710

solardave
08-09-2010, 05:08 PM
How could it be any other way? Coach Dad is in the HOF and all the pround youngsters wanted to be there in support.

st33lersguy
08-09-2010, 06:42 PM
2 coaches from the super bowl XL team were in the hall. I loved LeBeau's speech although I would have preferred Dirt Dawson, L.C. Greenwood, Donnie Shell, or Kevin Greene instead of Rickey Jackson and Floyd Little