PDA

View Full Version : Steelers OC Todd Haley and wife being sued by home builder

vader29
10-08-2013, 04:41 PM
PITTSBURGH — With the Pittsburgh Steelers record at 0-4 and in the basement of the AFC North, it has been a difficult year for offensive coordinator Todd Haley. And now Target 11 has learned that Haley is facing trouble off the field. A home builder has filed a civil lawsuit against Haley, accusing him of backing out of a million-dollar house deal, and then trashing the home.

Target 11 Investigator Rick Earle obtained a copy of the lawsuit filed by Williamson and Jefferson Inc. against Todd Haley and his wife, Christine.

From the outside, it's a picture of beauty. A million-dollar mansion on Hunters Path Lane in Upper St. Clair. But from the inside, pictures obtained by Target 11 reveal the ugly side of a lawsuit involving Todd Haley.

The photos are all part of the suit filed by Williamson and Jefferson Inc. The builder contends the Haleys removed appliances and fixtures and left the property in "disarray and ... unmarketable for sale," after he kicked out the couple this past August.

It all began a year ago, when according to the civil lawsuit filed in Allegheny County, the builder claims the Haleys agreed to rent this brand new home for $6,000 per month until their home in Mission Hills, Kansas, sold. Then, according to the suit, the Haleys would purchase the home in Upper St. Clair.

But the builder contends the Haleys failed to disclose that their Kansas home actually sold in March. Then, three months later, the Haleys asked for an extension of the rental agreement, citing legal issues involving the sale of their house in Kansas, where Todd Haley had been the head football coach of the Kansas City Chiefs.

See more at: http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/steelers-todd-haley-wife-being-sued-home-builder/nbJbg/#sthash.rwmfpdpw.dpuf

stillers4me
10-08-2013, 04:49 PM

SteelerFanInStl
10-08-2013, 05:51 PM
I'm thinking that not buying a house in Pittsburgh would be a wise decision.

Shoes
10-08-2013, 08:09 PM
He probably took all the copper pipes out too. :chuckle:

tube517
10-08-2013, 08:42 PM
The home builder's company is probably co-owned by Ben and Arians. :chuckle:

Devilsdancefloor
10-08-2013, 09:33 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2ijokky.png

fansince'76
10-08-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm thinking that not buying a house in Pittsburgh would be a wise decision.

Yep. If things don't get a whole lot better in a hurry, his head will probably be the first to roll.

Texasteel
10-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Haley seems good at gutting thing. Sure did a job on our offense.

Moose
10-09-2013, 09:13 AM
LMAO ! This is classic. Just can't make this stuff up. LMAO

NJarhead
10-09-2013, 10:29 AM

Hahaha.

I'm quickly beginning to waver on Haley.

HollywoodSteel
10-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Hahaha.

I'm quickly beginning to waver on Haley.

In Haley's defense, he didn't trash the house himself. He just taught our offensive line how to protect it. Apparently they are starting to gel.

tube517
10-09-2013, 04:33 PM
In Haley's defense, he didn't trash the house himself. He just taught our offensive line how to protect it. Apparently they are starting to gel.

He gave them Rosetta Stone instructions in house maintenance

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

zulater
10-09-2013, 08:58 PM
I hope this suit goes somewhere. Because the Rooney's don't want coaches with off the field baggage. This might prove to be the straw that breaks the camels back.

vader29
10-10-2013, 04:27 PM
More legal trouble for Steelers OC Todd Haley, wife

PITTSBURGH — A man who watched Todd Haley’s four dogs filed a civil complaint against the Haleys alleging that they still owe him $10,090.

Nick Fiscante told Target 11 Investigator Rick Earle that he reached an agreement with the Haleys to watch their dogs last year because the Haleys were living in a hotel after moving from Kansas City to Pittsburgh, when Todd Haley was hired as the Pittsburgh Steelers offensive coordinator.

Earlier this week, Target 11 broke the story about a civil lawsuit filed by a home builder, accusing the Haleys of backing out of a $1 million house deal in Upper St. Clair, and then allegedly taking off with appliances, fixtures and landscaping.

The Haleys, through their attorney, denied the allegations contained in the civil lawsuit, and said they only took items that belonged to them. They also claimed the home builder, Williamson and Jefferson Inc., still owes them $62,000.

Fiscante said that Haleys made one payment but have failed to pay him the remaining $10,090. At a hearing before a magistrate in August, the district justice ruled in Fiscante’s favor because the Haleys never showed.

Christine Haley then appealed the magistrate’s decision. In court documents, she wrote that Fiscante “does not have a boarding license and runs an illegal and filthy facility.”

Read more: http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/more-legal-trouble-steelers-oc-todd-haley-wife/nbLFd/

tube517
10-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Lol they are going to take over Tommy Maddox's record for trash dumped on their property

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

BigNastyDefense
10-13-2013, 09:07 AM
More legal trouble for Steelers OC Todd Haley, wife

PITTSBURGH — A man who watched Todd Haley’s four dogs filed a civil complaint against the Haleys alleging that they still owe him $10,090.

Nick Fiscante told Target 11 Investigator Rick Earle that he reached an agreement with the Haleys to watch their dogs last year because the Haleys were living in a hotel after moving from Kansas City to Pittsburgh, when Todd Haley was hired as the Pittsburgh Steelers offensive coordinator.

Earlier this week, Target 11 broke the story about a civil lawsuit filed by a home builder, accusing the Haleys of backing out of a $1 million house deal in Upper St. Clair, and then allegedly taking off with appliances, fixtures and landscaping.

The Haleys, through their attorney, denied the allegations contained in the civil lawsuit, and said they only took items that belonged to them. They also claimed the home builder, Williamson and Jefferson Inc., still owes them $62,000.

Fiscante said that Haleys made one payment but have failed to pay him the remaining $10,090. At a hearing before a magistrate in August, the district justice ruled in Fiscante’s favor because the Haleys never showed.

Christine Haley then appealed the magistrate’s decision. In court documents, she wrote that Fiscante “does not have a boarding license and runs an illegal and filthy facility.”

Read more: http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/more-legal-trouble-steelers-oc-todd-haley-wife/nbLFd/

Yet knowing that he "has no boarding license and runs an illegal and filthy facility," she still let him watch their dogs.

Dwinsgames
10-13-2013, 11:12 AM
rumor is season ticket holders are considering filing suit against him as well