PDA

View Full Version : Creative Fantasy Team Names

Bluecoat96
10-01-2013, 12:35 PM
Don't know if this will go anywhere, but I'm always looking to steal some good names for my teams.

I am currently playing in 2 leagues and have tried to come up with as offensive of names as I can.

Country Blumpkins and Donkey Punch​ are my names

What are some of your more creative names?

NJarhead
10-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Don't know if this will go anywhere, but I'm always looking to steal some good names for my teams.

I am currently playing in 2 leagues and have tried to come up with as offensive of names as I can.

Country Blumpkins and Donkey Punch​ are my names

What are some of your more creative names?

Not FF names, but I've seen some "creative" xbox live names that I'll share if you want a chuckle.

vader29
10-01-2013, 01:14 PM
Last year I picked Terdburglars as my Madden Ultimate Team name, had to misspell it for the game to accept it.

Bluecoat96
10-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Not FF names, but I've seen some "creative" xbox live names that I'll share if you want a chuckle.
Go for it. I'll take any creative "team" names.

NJarhead
10-01-2013, 01:17 PM
Okay, the two that I will never forget are:

TaterNutz and Uncle Touch.

The best part is Uncle Touch would never talk to anyone. haha.

Bluecoat96
10-01-2013, 01:23 PM
Those are great. I will have to keep those in mind. Uncle Touch fits in especially well with my college buddies' FFL. We're a bunch of crude pigs.

NJarhead
10-01-2013, 01:27 PM
haha. By all means...

43Hitman
10-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Those are great. I will have to keep those in mind. Uncle Touch fits in especially well with my college buddies' FFL. We're a bunch of crude pigs.

I used to use Stafford Infection and Pooh-C-Liquors until my son asked me what the second one meant. lol, needless to say, I use more conservative team names now.

ALLD
10-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Chester's Molesters

NJarhead
10-09-2013, 01:09 PM
The Fallopian Swim Team

ALLD
10-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Cleveland Steamers

Bluecoat96
10-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Here's some names over the years from the primary league I play in.

Sandusky's Summer Camp
Milky White Discharge
Stank on my Hangdown
Weeden Start the Fire (kinda funny for a stupid Browns fan)
Titty Sprinkles
Prestige Worldwide
Erection Selection

There's even more, but I think they're too offensive even for you bunch of goofballs! Lol

43Hitman
10-09-2013, 04:22 PM

Sandusky's Summer Camp
Milky White Discharge
Stank on my Hangdown
Titty Sprinkles
Prestige Worldwide
Erection Selection

There's even more, but I think they're too offensive even for you bunch of goofballs! Lol

Some really good ones in there, lol. I may steal one of the bold typed ones.

tube517
10-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Cleveland Steamers

Dude in my league used this one ^^^.

My team was "Angry Pirate"

Others:
DC Donkey Puncher
Make It Rain

NJarhead
10-10-2013, 06:25 AM

Sandusky's Summer Camp
Milky White Discharge
Stank on my Hangdown
Titty Sprinkles
Prestige Worldwide
Erection Selection

Bwaaaaahaaaahaaahaaaaa!!!!! :rofl2:

Bluecoat96
10-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Bwaaaaahaaaahaaahaaaaa!!!!! :rofl2:

Glad you like it. That was actually my own team name last year. I gained the inspiration for it from this picture. I almost sprayed my drink all over the computer when I first read this.

http://www.nobodygoeshere.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Morgan-Freeman-Titty-Sprinkles.png

NJarhead
10-10-2013, 01:20 PM
Glad you like it. That was actually my own team name last year. I gained the inspiration for it from this picture. I almost sprayed my drink all over the computer when I first read this.

http://www.nobodygoeshere.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Morgan-Freeman-Titty-Sprinkles.png

HAHAHAHA! Ho-lee-shit. Saff, you're becoming my new favorite person. haha

Now, I need to go post this on FB. Excuse me.

:drink:

Bluecoat96
10-10-2013, 01:25 PM

Thanks, man. I try to not take or post anything too terribly serious online. It's my escape from the daily grind, if you will.

If you want a real laugh, look up Morgan Freeman Titty Sprinkles on Youtube. There's a comedian that does a dead-on impersonation of Morgan Freeman reading this picture.

NJarhead
10-10-2013, 01:34 PM

Thanks, man. I try to not take or post anything too terribly serious online. It's my escape from the daily grind, if you will.

If you want a real laugh, look up Morgan Freeman Titty Sprinkles on Youtube. There's a comedian that does a dead-on impersonation of Morgan Freeman reading this picture.

Thanks, now that I've posted, emailed and texted that everywhere I could, I'll go check out the vid. haha

Bluecoat96
10-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Here's a couple more names from My FFL this year. You will only get the first one if you're a Harry Potter nerd.

Your Mom is a Horcrux

Masturbation Tears​- (this guy is currently in last place)

Bluecoat96
06-14-2015, 05:32 PM
It's almost FFB time....for me at least. Any new name suggestions out there? Remember, the more obnoxious and offensive, the better the team name. I'm currently going with Two Legged Twat Monkies for one of my teams, but I'm open to any other suggestions.

I'd be all for a name that really makes fun of either Tom Brady, the Browns, or Bruce Jenner.