PDA

View Full Version : Steelers badly in need of a reality check

stillers4me
09-30-2013, 05:45 AM
So it matters not which continent serves as their staging area, because when the show is over and the doors to the losing locker room swing open, home or abroad, there are the Steelers.

Again.

Not even here, 4,000 air miles East of Awful, did anything really change for the better Sunday.

Would the New York Jets, the Steelers' next opponent, be interested in playing in, say, Uzbekistan?

Like that would alter the vibe.

"We've been saying the same things for the last three weeks," said Steelers guard David DeCastro, part of the offensive line that had Ben Roethlisberger routinely running for his life, this time from the Minnesota Vikings. "I'm kind of tired of it.".........

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/gene-collier/gene-collier-steelers-badly-in-need-of-a-reality-check-705503/#ixzz2gN6f03ql

Edman
09-30-2013, 07:23 AM
"I'm kind of tired of it.".........

I don't blame you, David. Having to block for a QB who continues to make your job more difficult, and taking all of the heat for when things go bad. Ask all of the players of Ben's previous offensive linemen and they'll be sure to tell you.

tube517
09-30-2013, 07:28 AM

I'm sure we're pretty tired of it too. Having to block for a QB who just makes your job more difficult.

Block? This OL? Can't use those words in the same sentence. LMAO.

zulater
09-30-2013, 07:30 AM

I'm sure we're pretty tired of it too. Having to block for a QB who just makes your job more difficult.

Adams struggles have nothing to do with who's standing behind center. When you get beat off the snap or block air on a play that's on the guy wearing the 76 jersey.

I know that doesn't fit in with your theme that all evil traces back to Ben, and that the Steelers carried him for all these years. But that's the reality of the situation.

NJarhead
09-30-2013, 07:31 AM

I don't blame you, David. Having to block for a QB who continues to make your job more difficult, and taking all of the heat for when things go bad. Ask all of the players of Ben's previous offensive linemen and they'll be sure to tell you.

Oh my Gawd. Whatever buddy.

Edman
09-30-2013, 08:06 AM
Adams struggles have nothing to do with who's standing behind center. When you get beat off the snap or block air on a play that's on the guy wearing the 76 jersey.

I know that doesn't fit in with your theme that all evil traces back to Ben, and that the Steelers carried him for all these years. But that's the reality of the situation.

We fired Arians.

Fired all the O-Line Coaches. Brought a new guy (Bicknell) in.

We cut all the old "bad" O-Line and brought in some new guys. Spent high draft picks for Linemen (Pouncey, Decastro, Adams, Gilbert).

The O-Line still struggles and has gotten worse each week. Nothing's changed from the last five years. They're not better than the much maligned groups of before. Why?

I know it doesn't fit with your "Offensive Line is Evil" message that this message board and all of has been parading. I used to believe it too. It's a convenient scapegoat (Next to he OC) for Steeler fans who refuse to hold Ben accountable. It's the O-Line's fault the Steelers reached deep in the Red Zone twice near the end and couldn't punch it in. A Field Goal and a Trademark Ben Turnover to lose the game. It's all the O-Line's fault.

Though I agree with you on Mike Adams, though. That Dude blows.

Steeldude
09-30-2013, 08:16 AM
We fired Arians.

We cut all the old "bad" O-Line and brought in some new guys. Spent high draft picks for Linemen (Pouncey, Decastro, Adams, Gilbert).

The O-Line still struggles and has gotten worse each week. Nothing's changed from the last five years. They're not better than the much maligned groups of before. Why?

I know it doesn't fit with your "Offensive Line is Evil" message that this message board and all of has been parading. I used to believe it too. It's a convenient scapegoat (Next to he OC) for Steeler fans who refuse to hold Ben accountable. It's the O-Line's fault the Steelers reached deep in the Red Zone twice near the end and couldn't punch it in. A Field Goal and a Trademark Ben Turnover to lose the game. It's all the O-Line's fault.

You mean they brought in lesser players. I wasn't a big fan of Colon, but he is far better than Adams or Gilbert. I would rather see DeCastro at LG and Foster at RG, but the main problem is there are no tackles on the roster. Beachum is not the answer.

By the way, I hold BR accountable for many of the sacks over the years. IMO, he simply can't read the short routes quickly enough. As a result he runs around playing school-yard ball.

NJarhead
09-30-2013, 08:19 AM
We fired Arians.

No, Sean Kugler left to take the HC job at UTEP.

Edman
09-30-2013, 08:23 AM
Willie Colon was despised here too. They all were. Kemoeatu, Starks, Stapleton, Mahan, Hartwig... They all drew the ire of Steelers fans. They all got the firing iron for Ben's play and screw ups. They should all be cut they said.

So they did. Every single last one of them got the boot. New talent brought in. They're not much better than the previous group.

zulater
09-30-2013, 08:27 AM
You mean they brought in lesser players. I wasn't a big fan of Colon, but he is far better than Adams or Gilbert. I would rather see DeCastro at LG and Foster at RG, but the main problem is there are no tackles on the roster. Beachum is not the answer.

By the way, I hold BR accountable for many of the sacks over the years. IMO, he simply can't read the short routes quickly enough. As a result he runs around playing school-yard ball.

Agree that the more talented guard should be the left guard. For over 20 years the Steelers got by with one nondescript right guard after the other. Even when our offensive line was elite the right guard was always rather ordinary. Last year at right guard Foster was competent. As a left guard he's lost. The left guard position is more demanding. To spend a first round pick on a right guard is ridiculous! If DeCastro can't play left guard then he was way overdrafted!

- - - Updated - - -

Willie Colon was despised here too. They all were. Kemoeatu, Starks, Stapleton, Mahan, Hartwig... They all drew the ire of Steelers fans. They all got the firing iron for Ben's play and screw ups. They should all be cut they said.

So they did. Every single last one of them got the boot. New talent brought in. They're not much better than the previous group.

Colons' problem was that he couldn't stay healthy.

NJarhead
09-30-2013, 08:29 AM

Colon got old and fragile. He never should have been a tackle either, IMO. I think he would have been a great guard in his youth. I always liked Max Starks; I could be wrong, but I think the anti-Starks community was relatively small.

zulater
09-30-2013, 08:41 AM
I actually think this team could be on the verge of turning it around offensively, believe it or not. If the coaching staff has the balls to demote Adams and start Beachum that will go a long way to straightening things out. I've paid special attention to Beachum's reps at tackle and I think he will be competent in a Max Starks sort of way if he's given the chance. If we have to scan the waiver wire to get a Jack of all trades type to replace Beachum then please do so. You've got nearly two weeks before you play another game. Keeping Beachum out of the starting lineup because of his versatility is ridiculous. He's your best tackle, start him where it means the most!

NJarhead
09-30-2013, 08:48 AM
I actually think this team could be on the verge of turning it around offensively, believe it or not. If the coaching staff has the balls to demote Adams and start Beachum that will go a long way to straightening things out. I've paid special attention to Beachum's reps at tackle and I think he will be competent in a Max Starks sort of way if he's given the chance. If we have to scan the waiver wire to get a Jack of all trades type to replace Beachum then please do so. You've got nearly two weeks before you play another game. Keeping Beachum out of the starting lineup because of his versatility is ridiculous. He's your best tackle, start him where it means the most!

I don't think Beachum has the size to be the starter on the left. I like him at LG.

I keep asking, but was Gilbert really that bad on the left side? I don't recall having the fits I've been having since 76 has been over there.

I wonder if Golic Jr. could fill Beachum's role as the big package TE?

Dwinsgames
09-30-2013, 08:53 AM
I don't think Beachum has the size to be the starter on the left. I like him at LG.

I keep asking, but was Gilbert really that bad on the left side? I don't recall having the fits I've been having since 76 has been over there.

I wonder if Golic Jr. could fill Beachum's role as the big package TE?

Max was at LT every game last season , we have not seen much of anything from Gilbert on the left side since Florida ....

Gilbert was a spot starter as a rookie and last year on the right side ....

NJarhead
09-30-2013, 09:09 AM
Max was at LT every game last season , we have not seen much of anything from Gilbert on the left side since Florida ....

Gilbert was a spot starter as a rookie and last year on the right side ....

Well, I do have the memory of a goldfish. I could have sworn Gilbert had some starts at LT. I do know it was talked about a lot in the off-season, so maybe it's worth a shot.

Dwinsgames
09-30-2013, 09:18 AM
Well, I do have the memory of a goldfish. I could have sworn Gilbert had some starts at LT. I do know it was talked about a lot in the off-season, so maybe it's worth a shot.

They had Gilbert penciled in as the LT in the off season , Adams then beat him out for the job in TC ....

if Training camp reps are an indication of how bad Gilbert is on the left side ( cause we know Adams is horrible ) it would be a lateral move at best ....

but who knows .... all I know is what we currently are doing is not working so not trying to do something differently is even more wrong ..I would try Beacham as it stands we have nothing to lose Adams is grading out as the worst LT in the league as of this moment ... how much worse can you get than the worst ?

I am up for trying anyone out there not named Whimpy including Joe Long

NJarhead
09-30-2013, 09:21 AM
They had Gilbert penciled in as the LT in the off season , Adams then beat him out for the job in TC ....

if Training camp reps are an indication of how bad Gilbert is on the left side ( cause we know Adams is horrible ) it would be a lateral move at best ....

but who knows .... all I know is what we currently are doing is not working so not trying to do something differently is even more wrong ..I would try Beacham as it stands we have nothing to lose Adams is grading out as the worst LT in the league as of this moment ... how much worse can you get than the worst ?

I am up for trying anyone out there not named Whimpy including Joe Long

I'd like to know the details there. Maybe Gilbert just had a bad camp. The fact is, Adams is having a bad season.

Dwinsgames
09-30-2013, 09:27 AM
I'd like to know the details there. Maybe Gilbert just had a bad camp. The fact is, Adams is having a bad season.

wish I could say more , fact is I just do not know ... Adams has better feet ( something you need from the LT ) he also moves better ( again something needed in a ZBS ) .... perhaps those where the deciding factors ?

my issue is Gilbert has looked like shit on the right side too ...

that in itself does not give me much ( if any ) faith in his ability to move to the left side ...

if I am honest I think we are screwed ....

as for Foster , I like the guy at RG but he is not a LG IMO at least not in this scheme perhaps in a power scheme but as you stated he is to slow to pull consistently and be relied upon to get to his spot and make the play ....

Foster has also logged some time at RT and did a decent enough job albeit in a limited capacity ...

NJarhead
09-30-2013, 09:33 AM
wish I could say more , fact is I just do not know ... Adams has better feet ( something you need from the LT ) he also moves better ( again something needed in a ZBS ) .... perhaps those where the deciding factors ?

my issue is Gilbert has looked like shit on the right side too ...

that in itself does not give me much ( if any ) faith in his ability to move to the left side ...

if I am honest I think we are screwed ....

as for Foster , I like the guy at RG but he is not a LG IMO at least not in this scheme perhaps in a power scheme but as you stated he is to slow to pull consistently and be relied upon to get to his spot and make the play ....

Foster has also logged some time at RT and did a decent enough job albeit in a limited capacity ...

Yea, I think Foster's a tackle, not a guard. I'd put the better pass blocker at LG (Beachum or DeCastro). I doubt Gilbert (or anyone else) could be worse than Adams on the left, but who knows until we see it.

Regardless, we put up 27 points yesterday and were damn close to making it more. Our defense gets the blame for this most recent loss.

Mojouw
09-30-2013, 10:13 AM
I think it is simply that these guys are too dumb for the NFL. You can have all the athletic talent and mobility in the world, but when you are consistently confused by simply stunts, line movement, and other common NFL defensive tactics, maybe they are simply too dumb in the meeting room and film study to correct the wheelbarrow full of mental mistakes that are made each Sunday by this line. It's not like Adams and GIlbert went to schools that are known for their rigorous standards.

That being said, Adams is either a weakling or has the worst technique in the world. How a LT lets his hands get slapped down as consistently as he does I will never know.

NJarhead
09-30-2013, 10:18 AM
I think it is simply that these guys are too dumb for the NFL. You can have all the athletic talent and mobility in the world, but when you are consistently confused by simply stunts, line movement, and other common NFL defensive tactics, maybe they are simply too dumb in the meeting room and film study to correct the wheelbarrow full of mental mistakes that are made each Sunday by this line. It's not like Adams and GIlbert went to schools that are known for their rigorous standards.
That being said, Adams is either a weakling or has the worst technique in the world. How a LT lets his hands get slapped down as consistently as he does I will never know.

Really? OSU and Florida? Okay.

Anyway, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the o-line film is reviewed. Mike Adams looked like a bitch at times.

blackngldblood
09-30-2013, 12:30 PM

Its almost as if he isn't even trying! He's out there just plodding along with a "I don't really give a shit" attitude. Maybe it's the lack of dept and the obvious job security he has over there that is limiting his give a fucks. I say job security because on any other team, he would have had splinters in his ass by now playing like that. Why not on this team?

X-Terminator
09-30-2013, 01:05 PM

Ben certainly is part of the problem. His gunslinger, go-for-the-big-play mentality is great to have, but it can also be a detriment. And at this stage of his career, don't expect him to all of a sudden turn into Brady or P. Manning with the pre-snap reads and simply taking what the defense gives you. Ben is what he is. That does not, however, excuse the OL for completely sucking out loud. It's not Ben's fault the running game is shit - that's on the OL and coaching.

Dwinsgames
09-30-2013, 01:11 PM
Ben certainly is part of the problem. His gunslinger, go-for-the-big-play mentality is great to have, but it can also be a detriment. And at this stage of his career, don't expect him to all of a sudden turn into Brady or P. Manning with the pre-snap reads and simply taking what the defense gives you. Ben is what he is. That does not, however, excuse the OL for completely sucking out loud. It's not Ben's fault the running game is shit - that's on the OL and coaching.

truer words where never spoken

Steelers badly in need of a reality check

if 0-4 doesn't give you one , not sure what can be said to make that happen

Shoes
09-30-2013, 02:19 PM
truer words where never spoken

if 0-4 doesn't give you one , not sure what can be said to make that happen

I think it will take at least a 0-16. Over the years losing to trash teams didn't do it, 4 Qt losses didn't do it, raising hell in Dec didn't do it, Losing...being shredded in a playoff game by Tim Tebow didn't do it. They all need to sweat...coaches & FO.

X-Terminator
09-30-2013, 02:32 PM
Here's the real "reality check": The Steelers have had a long run of success - 20 years worth of success - and now the bill is coming due. It's simply our turn to have a really bad season or 2. But we also should know that they will not stay down for long. This is not the 1980s, nor is our salary cap situation so dire that they will spend more than a decade digging out of it like the 49ers did.

SteelerFanInStl
09-30-2013, 06:30 PM
The whole front office and coaching staff need a reality check. They act like this team is still a contender.

HollywoodSteel
09-30-2013, 07:08 PM
Here's the real "reality check": The Steelers have had a long run of success - 20 years worth of success - and now the bill is coming due. It's simply our turn to have a really bad season or 2. But we also should know that they will not stay down for long. This is not the 1980s, nor is our salary cap situation so dire that they will spend more than a decade digging out of it like the 49ers did.

I admire your positive attitude, but why exactly are you confident that we won't stay down for long? I mean, what really makes the Steelers different from any other team? At the end of the day the only thing about them that is the same as the teams of yesteryear is the symbol on the helmet and the last name of the majority owner. But in the long run we are only as good as the guys the owner hires, and those guys don't inspire a lot of confidence in me right now.

- - - Updated - - -

"We are going to focus on getting better," said Tomlin, as though things could get worse. "That's what's going to change the outcome of these football games. Those that don't, aren't going to be part of us. I have great patience. We'll continue to work as long as I see belief and effort and continued improvement in detail. Those that don't, they won't be a part of it, whoever it may be; it's just that simple."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/gene-collier/gene-collier-steelers-badly-in-need-of-a-reality-check-705503/#ixzz2gQMT1hxF

Do coaches count, Mike? What if your attention to detail doesn't improve? What if you don't suddenly become better at strategizing, in game management, and teaching guys how to get better? Will you step down?

SCSTILLER
09-30-2013, 07:22 PM
I"We are going to focus on getting better," said Tomlin, as though things could get worse. "That's what's going to change the outcome of these football games. Those that don't, aren't going to be part of us. I have great patience. We'll continue to work as long as I see belief and effort and continued improvement in detail. Those that don't, they won't be a part of it, whoever it may be; it's just that simple."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/gene-collier/gene-collier-steelers-badly-in-need-of-a-reality-check-705503/#ixzz2gQMT1hxF

Do coaches count, Mike? What if your attention to detail doesn't improve? What if you don't suddenly become better at strategizing, in game management, and teaching guys how to get better? Will you step down?

Thank you Coach Obvious! No, we are going to focus on staying the same crappy team or even getting worse. I really think Coach T should have been a politician instead of the Steelers Head Coach, he would do a better job there.

I am sorry, I used to like Coach, but I have lost faith in him. I posted in the game day thread during last weeks game that when they pan to Coach T that he looked lost, and then I get to watch this whole game and when they panned to him he was not talking into the mic, just chewing his gum looking lost.

I think they ALL need a reality check, from the Head Coach down to the last practice squad guy, and if 0-4 isn't a good enough reality check, then we are completely fucked!

"Holy shit, God D@&*it, where's the Tylenol?'....National Lampoons X-mas Vacation...that is how I feel

zulater
09-30-2013, 07:27 PM
Thank you Coach Obvious! No, we are going to focus on staying the same crappy team or even getting worse. I really think Coach T should have been a politician instead of the Steelers Head Coach, he would do a better job there.

I am sorry, I used to like Coach, but I have lost faith in him. I posted in the game day thread during last weeks game that when they pan to Coach T that he looked lost, and then I get to watch this whole game and when they panned to him he was not talking into the mic, just chewing his gum looking lost.

I think they ALL need a reality check, from the Head Coach down to the last practice squad guy, and if 0-4 isn't a good enough reality check, then we are completely fucked!

"Holy shit, God D@&*it, where's the Tylenol?'....National Lampoons X-mas Vacation...that is how I feel

Contrast Tomlin with Bellicheck yesterday he was on the sidelines talking to individual groups of players during the course of the game looking as if he was actually making coaching points. In game!

Hate Bellichick all you like, but no one adjust to an opponent like the Patriots do. They change their M.O. as necessary.

SCSTILLER
09-30-2013, 07:37 PM
Contrast Tomlin with Bellicheck yesterday he was on the sidelines talking to individual groups of players during the course of the game looking as if he was actually making coaching points. In game!

Hate Bellichick all you like, but no one adjust to an opponent like the Patriots do. They change their M.O. as necessary.

Cannot stand that sleeveless bastard, but he knows how to coach an NFL team! And if things aren't going as planned, he changes the plan in stride and it usually works.

zulater
09-30-2013, 07:58 PM
http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/pro-sports/steelers/122905-ray-tomlins-postgame-admission-sheds-light-on-personnel-woes

Good read here.

Shoes
09-30-2013, 07:59 PM

Agreed....and they lost a boat load of talent to boot this season.

Shoes
09-30-2013, 08:14 PM
http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/pro-sports/steelers/122905-ray-tomlins-postgame-admission-sheds-light-on-personnel-woes

Good read here.

Rings true to me, Tomlin did the same with Pouncey. A few more in the L column and he'll be out of people to blame. He's a master BS'er.

Dwinsgames
09-30-2013, 08:16 PM

I hate Bellicheat as much or more than the next guy , but one thing he does better than probably any coach in the league is he puts his players in a position to succeed ... instead of laying out the game plan and forcing the players to find a way to get it done ... no square peg round holes in that building , plenty of them in ours

X-Terminator
09-30-2013, 09:01 PM
I admire your positive attitude, but why exactly are you confident that we won't stay down for long? I mean, what really makes the Steelers different from any other team? At the end of the day the only thing about them that is the same as the teams of yesteryear is the symbol on the helmet and the last name of the majority owner. But in the long run we are only as good as the guys the owner hires, and those guys don't inspire a lot of confidence in me right now.

Because of their track record. Remember, this team didn't make the playoffs 3 straight years in the late 90s under Cowher and missed the playoffs 5 out of his last 9 seasons, after making the playoffs each of his first 7 NFL seasons. Yes, they went to 3 AFCCG's and won the SB in the 4 seasons they did make it, but all that does is prove my point. Even if they have 2 or 3 bad seasons in a row, eventually they will turn it around. So I am not sweating this season at all. As I said, it's simply the bill coming due, and the Steelers gotta pay.

HollywoodSteel
09-30-2013, 09:23 PM
Because of their track record. Remember, this team didn't make the playoffs 3 straight years in the late 90s under Cowher and missed the playoffs 5 out of his last 9 seasons, after making the playoffs each of his first 7 NFL seasons. Yes, they went to 3 AFCCG's and won the SB in the 4 seasons they did make it, but all that does is prove my point. Even if they have 2 or 3 bad seasons in a row, eventually they will turn it around. So I am not sweating this season at all. As I said, it's simply the bill coming due, and the Steelers gotta pay.

What track record? You mean the track record of the uniform? My point is we tend to think of the Steelers as this thing with certain core qualities that somehow remain the same from era to era, but unless the right people are there to right the ship, the ship won't get righted. The uniform isn't magical. It doesn't know or care who wore it or coached it twenty years ago.

X-Terminator
09-30-2013, 09:36 PM
What track record? You mean the track record of the uniform? My point is we tend to think of the Steelers as this thing with certain core qualities that somehow remain the same from era to era, but unless the right people are there to right the ship, the ship won't get righted. The uniform isn't magical. It doesn't know or care who wore it or coached it twenty years ago.

I understand what you're saying, that it's no guarantee that they will turn things around. But I've been a fan of this team for too long and have seen too much to think that this is going to be a prolonged dry spell, like, say, the Raiders have gone through or the 49ers went through. I can't see the Rooneys allowing that to happen, and if in order to keep things from getting to that point means they have to make a coaching change, then so be it, though as you know I don't believe changing head coaches is the magic elixir that so many think it is. I'm confident that they will do whatever they have to in order to get the ship righted again.

Craic
09-30-2013, 10:19 PM

I too understand what you're saying. However, as I keep saying. This is the Bill Cowher 2.0 journey we're on. Same time frame in the career of the head coach. Same issues with losing a number of top name players over the last year or two (though for different reasons), and the same questions about whether the head coach should stay or go. Once again, this exactly what we were left to expect when the Rooneys took the gamble and resigned players to extend the SB window.

That, by the way, blew up the two on one off streak we were having. I said all along that something had to change in order to change that streak, and it did. They pushed to keep players.

Seven
09-30-2013, 11:43 PM
Adams then beat him out for the job in TC ....

Didn't the staff claim that it had been the plan all along to switch the tackles mid camp? I remember thinking how stupid that was, but I'm almost certain that was the case.

Dwinsgames
10-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Didn't the staff claim that it had been the plan all along to switch the tackles mid camp? I remember thinking how stupid that was, but I'm almost certain that was the case.

not sure I read that to be honest ( does not mean it was not said ) ...

I remember a few tweets from Burgh sports writers saying early in camp they moved Adams to the left side and then a few days later them saying Adams is still there and it was not looking like Dilbert ​was going to get back over there and he was in a battle for his life for the RT job with Beacham and many in the organization thought Beacham had a legit shot at winning the RT spot ... that is what I remember

NCSteeler
10-03-2013, 01:06 PM

Good read here.

Absolutely on target. IF OUR LINE IS SO BAD, IF OUR RESERVES ARE SO BAD, that they can't be trusted to come into a game. WHY the heck are we not kicking tires? Giants had 11 lineman in for workouts this week. When was the last time this team had anyone in to try and supplant one of our current losers?

Dwinsgames
10-03-2013, 02:57 PM
Absolutely on target. IF OUR LINE IS SO BAD, IF OUR RESERVES ARE SO BAD, that they can't be trusted to come into a game. WHY the heck are we not kicking tires? Giants had 11 lineman in for workouts this week. When was the last time this team had anyone in to try and supplant one of our current losers?

The Men who would observe and conduct those workouts can not be trusted to make the proper decisions or we would not have the group of linemen we currently have to begin with ... THERE in lies the problem

Count Steeler
10-03-2013, 07:25 PM
I just don't understand how the coaching staff (Bicknell, Haley and Tomlin) allowed the OLine to be so close to danger, especially given our recent history of injuries at those positions.

I mean to only enter the season with 7 O Linemen, 1 of which is your primary backup at each position. I don't see very much growth in the players, in fact it seems they have regressed. Our backups are Beachum (God bless this kid), and Whimper. We are 2 injuries away from serious, serious trouble.

It seems like we won the Lotto with Velasco, and we got the last door prize with Brown. Maybe the staff is playing for a top 5 pick.

SteelMayhem72
10-03-2013, 07:33 PM
On another note...anybody pulling for the bills tonight and the pats this weekend??

steelreserve
10-03-2013, 07:40 PM
On another note...anybody pulling for the bills tonight and the pats this weekend??

Bills, yes. I will never be rooting for the Patriots, even if it would cure AIDS.