PDA

View Full Version : who gets a game ball for last night

Devilsdancefloor
09-23-2013, 02:54 PM
dwyer is my choice close 2nd is F Jones and a distance 3rd is decastro because after he wifffed on a block that almost got Jones killed he played with some intensity pushing piles

the steelers have a lot of Rookies and 2nd year players playing on both sides of the ball this day was coming we all knew it. so instead of crying lets find some positives!

Count Steeler
09-23-2013, 03:00 PM
Antonio Brown. He put his game where his mouth is.

steelreserve
09-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Brown, maybe Troy, that's about it.

Dwyer - you have to be smoking crack. He had one good run and then 14 yards on 11 carries, or something horrible like that. I guess at least he didn't fumble or completely blow his blocking assignments, but really, that's just called being an NFL player; you don't deserve any special pat on the back for that.

Devilsdancefloor
09-23-2013, 03:23 PM
Dwyer did all the right things without the ball without his blocking n the 2 TDs to AB there wouldnt have been any TD's

steelreserve
09-23-2013, 03:27 PM
Well, OK, but if you ask me he didn't exactly look like a world-beater out there, or do anything that your typical average RB couldn't do in an average game. He just didn't completely suck like we're becoming used to.

86WARD
09-23-2013, 03:40 PM
AB, Polamalu, Dwyer

stillers4me
09-23-2013, 04:03 PM
Heeaatthh! Just because it was so daggum good to have him back!

Craic
09-23-2013, 08:37 PM
Brown, maybe Troy, that's about it.

Dwyer - you have to be smoking crack. He had one good run and then 14 yards on 11 carries, or something horrible like that. I guess at least he didn't fumble or completely blow his blocking assignments, but really, that's just called being an NFL player; you don't deserve any special pat on the back for that.

Actually, he had two good runs, a couple other runs for some okay yards, and got stuffed a couple times because of our O line. However, he held on to the ball, he blocked well, and he showed that he was actually hungry to earn the starting position. Not sure if I'd give him a game ball, maybe not even an HM, but he was definitely a positive light on the field last night.

Psycho Ward 86
09-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Brown, no question about it

Texasteel
09-23-2013, 09:12 PM
Not going to give a game ball on a lose, but like I said last night, had we won, I think I might have given it to DJ.

Count Steeler
09-23-2013, 09:16 PM
Not going to give a game ball on a lose, but like I said last night, had we won, I think I might have given it to DJ.

Yes, DJ had a nice game as well. Good vote.