PDA

View Full Version : Disband the Steelers (Sarcasm Intended)

LLT
09-23-2013, 12:01 PM
Yes Folks ...to please all the fans who apparantly never lived through the horrible teams of the 80's, I think its only RIGHT and JUSTIFIED to just disband the team. Please join me in demanding that any player, coach, and front office employee affiliated with the Steelers be banned from EVER participating in organized sports activities again.

In ancient Egypt, they used to to erase all mention of terrible Pharoahs. In the light of this horrific season (that has obviously made some fans suicidal) it just seems..."right"...to have the NFL go back through their records and eliminate any history of the Steelers.

To make sure no fan ever have to relive the terrible memory of three losses in a row....we should have the stadium bulldozed and a dog park should immediately be built where it used to stand. Nothing will help us get over this lifechanging and gut wrenching trauma like puppies frollicking in a meadow.

Folks we just need to go cold turkey...

Please join me in this endeavor...and good luck being Browns and Bengals fans.

Count Steeler
09-23-2013, 12:03 PM
Yes Folks ...to please all the fans who apparantly never lived through the horrible teams of the 80's, I think its only RIGHT and JUSTIFIED to just disband the team. Please join me in demanding that any player, coach, and front office employee affiliated with the Steelers be banned from EVER participating in organized sports activities again.

In ancient Egypt, they used to to erase all mention of terrible Pharoahs. In the light of this horrific season (that has obviously made some fans suicidal) it just seems..."right"...to have the NFL go back through their records and eliminate any history of the Steelers.

To make sure no fan ever have to relive the terrible memory of three losses in a row....we should have the stadium bulldozed and a dog park should immediately be built where it used to stand. Nothing will help us get over this lifechanging and gut wrenching trauma like puppies frollicking in a meadow.

Folks we just need to go cold turkey...

Please join me in this endeavor...and good luck being Browns and Bengals fans.

I would probably have to follow the Bills..... Naw. I will live through this pain.

LLT
09-23-2013, 12:10 PM
I would probably have to follow the Bills..... Naw. I will live through this pain.

LOL :)

tube517
09-23-2013, 12:46 PM
I support the UFL . Forget this Bush league front office and scrub coaches. Long live Weegie Thompson and Kent Graham

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

LLT
09-23-2013, 12:52 PM
I support the UFL . Forget this Bush league front office and scrub coaches. Long live Weegie Thompson and Kent Graham

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

:lol:

GoSlash27
09-23-2013, 01:50 PM
Something must be done, and this is something. Therefore, this must be done. ;

LLT
09-23-2013, 02:13 PM
Something must be done, and this is something. Therefore, this must be done. ;

Undeniable logic.

GoSlash27
09-23-2013, 04:19 PM
You know... I'm not convinced this goes far enough. I think just to be safe, we really oughtta move everybody into the abandoned wasteland they used to call "Detroit" and nuke the current site from orbit (it's the only way to be sure).
After that, we can salt the Earth so that no sports franchise can ever rise to prominence and subject it's fans to the heartbreak of 3 losses in a row ever again :D

LLT
09-23-2013, 04:56 PM
You know... I'm not convinced this goes far enough. I think just to be safe, we really oughtta move everybody into the abandoned wasteland they used to call "Detroit" and nuke the current site from orbit (it's the only way to be sure).
After that, we can salt the Earth so that no sports franchise can ever rise to prominence and subject it's fans to the heartbreak of 3 losses in a row ever again :D

Hmmmmmm......you make a good point. But to be on the safe side, lets also ban the use of the colors "Black" or "Gold"....in any form. I think petitioning Congress to fund "free grief counseling" for any fan exposed to the harsh reality of losing three games in a row, is also prudent....and I feel the need to write down names of all obviously distraught Steelers fans and submit them to law enforcement officials to exclude them from purchasing firearms....ever.

Craic
09-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Go ahead and disband the team—I'm living in Arizona right now.

GO STEELERS WEST!

LLT
09-23-2013, 05:19 PM

GO STEELERS WEST!

Henceforth...the Steelers name is synonomous with Voldermort....(The name that must not be said).

SCSTILLER
09-23-2013, 06:35 PM

GO STEELERS WEST!

I live in Panthers country.....maybe I will bid on a Barry Foster Carolina Panthers Jersey since my beloved Steelers will be whipped from the face of the earth and the use of anything Black and Gold will be forbidden with possible jail time and hard labor to follow if said colors are used.

GoSlash27
09-23-2013, 07:11 PM
I'd go with Kevin Greene, but I'm old school like that...

Craic
09-23-2013, 07:29 PM
Henceforth...the Steelers name is synonomous with Voldermort....(The name that must not be said).

You mean The Team That Must Not Be named, also know as You Know Which Ones. Their real name is Voldetomberciel "Flight From a Falling Sky"

LLT
09-23-2013, 07:39 PM
I'd go with Kevin Greene, but I'm old school like that...

On ebay right now...looking for my Jerome Bettis Rams Jersey.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean The Team That Must Not Be named, also know as You Know Which Ones. Their real name is Voldetomberciel "Flight From a Falling Sky"

LOL!!!!!! :rofl2:

tube517
09-24-2013, 07:16 AM
On ebay right now...looking for my Jerome Bettis Rams Jersey.

- - - Updated - - -

http://goingforthree.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/franco_seattle.jpg :chuckle: