PDA

View Full Version : And now for your old time hockey moment of the day...Leafs vs. Sabres line brawl!

X-Terminator
09-23-2013, 11:39 AM
Sabres' enforcer is pissed at one of his teammates getting tuned in a fight, goes after Leafs' star player. Mass chaos ensues. Stick swinging, blood flowing, player jumps off the bench to join in, and goalies fighting. Ah yes...brings a tear to my eye...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y2-Rc6Ut1k

Count Steeler
09-23-2013, 11:50 AM
Always love it when the goalies go at it.

Clarkson just subbed in for Kessel. :chuckle: He is due for 10 games.

Wouldn't you love to see some of the footage from the Ref cams. Notice it on their helmets.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course Rocky playing in the background.

Have to watch those 2 games in Nov. Back to back no less. Hey X-T, maybe we should meet in Buffalo. Should be a barn burner.

Devilsdancefloor
09-23-2013, 11:55 AM
Yeah that brings a tear to my eye as well sigh the good old days

X-Terminator
09-23-2013, 12:13 PM
Always love it when the goalies go at it.

Clarkson just subbed in for Kessel. :chuckle: He is due for 10 games.

Wouldn't you love to see some of the footage from the Ref cams. Notice it on their helmets.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course Rocky playing in the background.

Have to watch those 2 games in Nov. Back to back no less. Hey X-T, maybe we should meet in Buffalo. Should be a barn burner.

Why not? Would be fun! And I promise not to wear my Penguins gear to the game. :wink02:

Count Steeler
09-23-2013, 12:19 PM
Why not? Would be fun! And I promise not to wear my Penguins gear to the game. :wink02:

I'll look into it.

X-Terminator
09-23-2013, 01:28 PM
I'll look into it.

OK, just keep me posted.

salamander
09-23-2013, 05:31 PM
"Look what happens when you cut down the size of the goalie equipment." :lol: :lol: