PDA

View Full Version : Still knee jerk reactions ? I have only one major problem at this time

60_MINUTES
09-23-2013, 12:36 AM
So NFL Ds are complex. People coming from everywhere a million miles per hour. Who do u block ? Are u all in sync ? U have to learn each others mind and work together on offensive line assignments . This has to be done every play no matter what u see. 5 guys standing up who's coming ? Who's not ?

So Mike Tomlin thinks rotating tackles is a good idea. Having a guy play on the left and know everything flawless. Then switch to right and remember not only our plays but the opposing team schemes as well . What a joke !!! Lol Tomlin is a joke.

He will be asked about it for sure and he will come up with some unlesh Hell, the standard is the standard, next man up shit. In which everyone but the Tomlin homers will roll their eyes

Ive only seen little league teams rotate tackles.

Nice job Mike. What a well coached and displine team u have there. Pathetic.

steelreserve
09-23-2013, 12:50 AM
Was he purposely rotating them? Or was it more a matter of all the tackles playing like crap and getting benched at different points?

60_MINUTES
09-23-2013, 08:55 PM
Was he purposely rotating them? Or was it more a matter of all the tackles playing like crap and getting benched at different points?

It was a constant rotation. I've never seen anything like it. It's laughable at this point

Texasteel
09-23-2013, 09:07 PM
So NFL Ds are complex. People coming from everywhere a million miles per hour. Who do u block ? Are u all in sync ? U have to learn each others mind and work together on offensive line assignments . This has to be done every play no matter what u see. 5 guys standing up who's coming ? Who's not ?

So Mike Tomlin thinks rotating tackles is a good idea. Having a guy play on the left and know everything flawless. Then switch to right and remember not only our plays but the opposing team schemes as well . What a joke !!! Lol Tomlin is a joke.

He will be asked about it for sure and he will come up with some unlesh Hell, the standard is the standard, next man up shit. In which everyone but the Tomlin homers will roll their eyes

Ive only seen little league teams rotate tackles.

Nice job Mike. What a well coached and displine team u have there. Pathetic.

I have to smile at the fact that anyone that doesn't think exactly the way someone else does they automatically becomes homers, idiots, or one of these clowns. I won't argue the fact because I know that they must have come from extraordinary fact finding talents.

JayC
09-23-2013, 09:12 PM
i think it's time for a new avatar. tomlin is a f'ing moron

60_MINUTES
09-23-2013, 09:49 PM
i think it's time for a new avatar. tomlin is a f'ing moron

yep maybe u can rotate it every 5 minutes.

For real though as much as we here guys have to learn each other. Have to learn all the line calls. Working process. So much to take in. Give it time etc... Then u expect your tackles to accomplish all this continuity by rotating in and out every series.

It would be one thing if he rotated just one guy for another. Like maybe rotated Gilbert and Adams both at only RT. I still say would be stupid. But not near as dumb as switching all three at different spots. I'm sure they had no clue of their line call or blitz pick up most of the night.

Psycho Ward 86
09-23-2013, 10:54 PM
i think this "jelling" crap is just one of millions of excuses we've been handing out to our linemen since 2006 to explain why we have the talent, but just dont perform. Im going to have to say at this point, they just suck in general.