PDA

View Full Version : Steelers still talking the company line when it comes to the O-line

stillers4me
09-22-2013, 09:16 AM
Like most assistant coaches in charge of a unit, Jack Bicknell Jr. is well aware of the problems of his offensive line. He does not have to be told that Ben Roethlisberger has been sacked seven times and that most of the pressure is coming against his young tackles, Mike Adams and Marcus Gilbert.

He does not need to be reminded that the Steelers have rushed for 75 yards -- the lowest two-game total to start a season in franchise history -- or that the offense is averaging a meager 2.4 yards per rush......

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-still-talking-the-company-line-when-it-comes-to-the-o-line-704321/#ixzz2fdBXEvYR

Count Steeler
09-22-2013, 11:03 AM
Simplify the scheme. And every time an O Liner passes a rusher off to air, he gets an extra lap and 10 push ups every day next week. COMMUNICATION is vital up front.

Shoes
09-22-2013, 11:24 PM
Bicknell believes the offensive line, built with athletic, agile players who were high draft picks, is ready to emerge."These guys are at a point where we're going to really start to jell," Bicknell said. "It's not like they're young anymore. I think we're close. Sometimes it doesn't look like we're close, but we are."
:toofunny:

SteelerFanInStl
09-22-2013, 11:29 PM
Bicknell believes the offensive line, built with athletic, agile players who were high draft picks, is ready to emerge."These guys are at a point where we're going to really start to jell," Bicknell said. "It's not like they're young anymore. I think we're close. Sometimes it doesn't look like we're close, but we are."
:toofunny:

I call B.S.

tube517
09-22-2013, 11:31 PM
Dicknell needs some new glasses or a new eye test

They're jellin all right Like Dr Scholl's gel getting stepped on.

You're lucky you got Fernando..Very lucky

walshjoey
09-23-2013, 02:32 PM
We must have the dumbest offensive linemen in the NFL. they cannot pick up any stunts. adams, foster, gilbert, all need replacing.