PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben vs. Carson Palmer

Seven
09-13-2013, 01:50 AM
I have a very solid team this year but my quarterbacks are average. After just about getting laughed out of Buffalo Wild Wings during my league's draft in August, I shut everyone up last week by putting up a league high in points thanks mostly to Larry Fitzgerald, Victor Cruz, Vernon Davis and the Cowboys defense. Now that my gloating is over, the question at hand: Ben vs. Carson. Palmer did pretty well last week and you know what Roethlisberger did. I don't want to give up on Ben yet but I think Palmer is going to be putting up numbers consistently under Arians. Advice? I need to be talked out of starting Ben basically.

st33lersguy
09-13-2013, 08:19 AM
With the O-line that Ben has, I don't think he will have a chance to do much.

steeldawg
09-13-2013, 09:32 AM
Palmer the play for sure this week, Palmer is going to throw against Detroit because their d line is tough to run against. Also Fitzgerald is a beast he will do well against Detroit. Ben just can't be trusted fantasy wise to many questionable things on steelers offense.

Nadroj 20
09-13-2013, 10:06 AM
Palmer is going to throw more then Ben. Ben isn't really a fantasy QB. He's great don't get me wrong, but not stats great at times.

Palmer will probably put up better numbers this year.

tube517
09-13-2013, 05:51 PM
Fantasy wise, Ben hasn't been great. That 2009 game against GreenBay he went off.

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

Seven
09-13-2013, 09:20 PM
I've won with Ben because I always take him late. However, this year I took Palmer too because I think he's going to be a stud. The only thing I'm worried about is if Fitzgerald doesn't play. If Fitz can't go I will probably start Ben and Emmanuel Sanders in the place of he and Palmer.