PDA

View Full Version : Troy PROVES He's Still Got it !

katmandu
09-08-2013, 05:38 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/3181615/polamaluHOF_medium.gif

http://sg1.sportsgloryllc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/TroySack.gif

katmandu
09-08-2013, 05:47 PM
This play will make the highlight reel at Troy's Hall of Fame induction ceremony!

stillers4me
09-08-2013, 05:51 PM
That was a point in the game where I still had hope.

Count Steeler
09-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Unfortunately, that may be the play of the year for this team. Troy may do that again, and that is something we have to look forward to.

Our OLine is in serious jeopardy now. With the history of this team and the fortunes, or lack thereof, in regards to injuries, I don't understand how we only kept 7 O Linemen. Bring back Malecki, if possible.

dislocatedday
09-08-2013, 07:04 PM
The defense was excellent today IMO. Troy looked much quicker than he has the last couple seasons. I hope he can stay healthy and have a great season. I feel lucky being a Steelers fan and having had him play for this team for the last decade. He is already a legend, and should be a guaranteed first ballot hall of fame inductee IMO.

katmandu
09-08-2013, 07:06 PM
The defense was excellent today IMO. Troy looked much quicker than he has the last couple seasons. I hope he can stay healthy and have a great season. I feel lucky being a Steelers fan and having had him play for this team for the last decade. He is already a legend, and should be a guaranteed first ballot hall of fame inductee IMO.x2

HollywoodSteel
09-08-2013, 07:10 PM
They have to bring someone in. If Beachum stays at center then another tackle to be a backup. I really can't believe they think Whimper is a suitable NFL player. Then again, Tomlin always surprises me with his idea of what an NFL LT is (cough, Jonathan Scott, cough). I'd rather bring back big Max than keep Whimper on the team.

ALLD
09-08-2013, 07:14 PM
Troy did that play before when he got somebody else.

Count Steeler
09-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Troy did that play before when he got somebody else.

Against the Titans, a couple years ago against Kerry Collins at our goaline.

Master Blaster
09-08-2013, 07:17 PM
They have to bring someone in. If Beachum stays at center then another tackle to be a backup. I really can't believe they think Whimper is a suitable NFL player. Then again, Tomlin always surprises me with his idea of what an NFL LT is (cough, Jonathan Scott, cough). I'd rather bring back big Max than keep Whimper on the team.
In my opinion, it would make all the sense in the world to bring back John Malecki since he knows the offense and he has the most experience at center. Beachum can go back to backing up the guard and tackle spots.