PDA

View Full Version : Chris Rainey Says He Wants A Piece Of The Steelers

polamalubeast
08-29-2013, 08:42 AM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2013/08/chris-rainey-still-mad-at-steelers/

NJarhead
08-29-2013, 08:44 AM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2013/08/chris-rainey-still-mad-at-steelers/

Shame. When I read about him and the Pouncey Bros., I figured him to be a good kid. I was fooled. He's more like an immature, everyone owes me somthin', asshole.

fansince'76
08-29-2013, 09:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOgT9Ifw6Io

Seven
08-29-2013, 09:23 AM
"Rainey has yet to be signed by a team since being released this past January"/ stopped reading

tube517
08-29-2013, 09:27 AM
I have no sympathy. However, with the Ta'amu situation, I'd probably be pissed too if I was him.

ALLD
08-29-2013, 09:59 AM
He needs to keep his mouth shut. Bad mouthing the team that gave you a chance and then you blew it and has not learned his lesson. He should try the CFL or UPS.

katmandu
08-29-2013, 10:14 AM
Shame. When I read about him and the Pouncey Bros., I figured him to be a good kid. I was fooled. He's more like an immature, everyone owes me somthin', asshole.Very disappointed in him as well.

That thug attitude is extremely immature and childish.

Same goes for Rainey. Jeez! Someone have an Anger Management issue ? He needs to be anger at himself for acting like a spoiled little brat.

Hindes204
08-29-2013, 10:17 AM
Kinda hard to get back at the Steelers when you don't even play in the NFL.....he's an idiot

Dwinsgames
08-29-2013, 10:41 AM
the only way he will " get back" at the Steelers is on Madden because no team in the NFL has shown any interest in his wanna be ass

- - - Updated - - -

just sent him this on twitter ..... @crainey3 (https://twitter.com/crainey3) looks like you will have to get back at them on Madden LMAO hard to hurt them on the field when you ain't on a team #truth (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23truth&src=hash)

steelreserve
08-29-2013, 10:59 AM
Did he even get invited to anyone's training camp? Doesn't sound like it. In which case - dude, I think that call you're waiting for is from the Arena League.

SteelerFanInStl
08-29-2013, 11:00 AM
Some people just never take responsibility for what happens to them. It's always someone else's fault.

jb500ex
08-29-2013, 11:54 AM
Some people just never take responsibility for what happens to them. It's always someone else's fault.
That's the problem with alot of people. And this thug attitude needs to be stopped now I wouldn't mind if the steelers sent pouncey walking also tired of people like them

steelreserve
08-29-2013, 12:04 PM

Some people? I'd say that's the whole country. Or at least the people who get all the rules made, whether in football or just life in general.

HollywoodSteel
08-29-2013, 02:09 PM
I read the tweet and it actually sounded kind of playful to me since it was directed at a friend of his on the team. Still, I agree with everyone here about the reasons he's gone.

Count Steeler
08-29-2013, 03:33 PM
Maybe he should get some life advice from Hernandez.

LLT
08-29-2013, 05:35 PM
u know I’m going to have to do ya’ll when I get back Bruh.

When you get back? Uh...do you need the link to stubhub, because thats the ONLY way you are going to "get back".

zulater
08-29-2013, 06:38 PM
Kinda hard to get back at the Steelers when you don't even play in the NFL.....he's an idiot

This. And he really impresses the rest of the league with his victim mentality.

Craic
08-29-2013, 07:11 PM
Guy's an idiot for what he did, but seriously, this is probably taken WAY out of context. It was a tweet that more than likely was part of a much larger conversation, and wasn't intended to stand alone as a comment, IMO. I might be wrong, would be more than happy to admit it, but something like this just out of the blue? Nah, not buying it.

Master Blaster
08-30-2013, 07:18 AM
BINGO! Rainey is a living breathing example and reflection of the liberal influence on our society. He has the stereotypical liberal entitlement and victim mentality. He refuses to accept the reality that he is the reason why he is no longer in the NFL. He won't accept the fact that he is accountable and responsible for his decisions, actions and the consequences of those decisions and actions. It's the Jessie Jackson/Al Sharpton affect. These two lying, disingenuous, race baiting, hypocrites make it their life's work by perpetuating the lie that black Americans are victims of white racism and therefore deserve preferential treatment. Jackson and Sharpton have gotten rich off the backs of the black community by lying and deceiving those they claim to be fighting for. Rainey is a product of their despicable diatribe.

zulater
08-30-2013, 07:58 AM
BINGO! Rainey is a living breathing example and reflection of the liberal influence on our society. He has the stereotypical liberal entitlement and victim mentality. He refuses to accept the reality that he is the reason why he is no longer in the NFL. He won't accept the fact that he is accountable and responsible for his decisions, actions and the consequences of those decisions and actions. It's the Jessie Jackson/Al Sharpton affect. These two lying, disingenuous, race baiting, hypocrites make it their life's work by perpetuating the lie that black Americans are victims of white racism and therefore deserve preferential treatment. Jackson and Sharpton have gotten rich off the backs of the black community by lying and deceiving those they claim to be fighting for. Rainey is a product of their despicable diatribe.

I agree with pretty much everything you say here. As far as how Jackson has gotten, it's mostly on corporate black mail. He threatens companies with organized boycotts over some made up racist slight if they don't cut him an annual check.

Master Blaster
08-31-2013, 07:40 AM
I agree with pretty much everything you say here. As far as how Jackson has gotten, it's mostly on corporate black mail. He threatens companies with organized boycotts over some made up racist slight if they don't cut him an annual check.
M.L.K. would be livid to see what these two have turned out to be. They are the antithesis of his dream.