PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger Says Wheaton Doesn't Make The Same Mistake Twice

stillers4me
08-22-2013, 04:03 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger already knows what he has in wide receivers Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders and Jerricho Cotchery and on Thursday, he said he's liked what he's seen so far out of his newest wide receiver, rookie Markus Wheaton.

"He's a hard worker," Roethlisberger said. "You don't see him make the same mistake twice, so when you tell him something, he works on it and to me, that's big when it's a young guy, a new guy. If they make the same mistake over and over it means they're not focused and not working at it. He doesn't make the same mistake twice, and he works hard and wants to be great, and that's what you want to see from a young guy." .........

read more @
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2013/08/roethlisberger-says-wheaton-doesnt-make-the-same-mistake-twice/#axzz2cjZ8Se5g

Count Steeler
08-22-2013, 05:01 PM
Can he put on a hundred pounds and play tackle?

Above anything else, the Steelers drafted a great bunch of kids this draft. Not only physically gifted, but mature and hungry.

Hindes204
08-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Humble kid with a great attitude towards the game, i wish the best for him

Shoes
08-22-2013, 07:05 PM
Can he put on a hundred pounds and play tackle?

Above anything else, the Steelers drafted a great bunch of kids this draft. Not only physically gifted, but mature and hungry.

Maybe the O-line should follow his example. I agree with your comment on the draft also.

86WARD
08-22-2013, 09:48 PM
He'll make up for the Le'Veon Bell pick...;)