PDA

View Full Version : My Girlfriend

Indo
08-06-2010, 03:20 PM
I received this in an email---it's juvenile, but I was amused...

Me and my girlfriend made a deal recently, we decided we would both let the other one do their ultimate fantasy to the other. Thinking this was my best chance to finally have a threesome I told her all about my fantasy to invite her best friend into the bedroom and have my way with both of them at once. She agreed, if I agreed to her fantasy. She told me she's always wanted to know what its like to fuck someone so she wants to do me up the ass with a strap on. After talking about this and debating it for a little while we finally agreed to do my fantasy on Monday and hers on Wednesday.

On Monday her best friend came round and the 3 of us, after a few drinks got down to it and it was everything I hoped for, it was amazing, I finally got to do the one thing I've wanted to do for years.

On Tuesday I dumped her.

Galax Steeler
08-06-2010, 03:54 PM
I received this in an email---it's juvenile, but I was amused...

Me and my girlfriend made a deal recently, we decided we would both let the other one do their ultimate fantasy to the other. Thinking this was my best chance to finally have a threesome I told her all about my fantasy to invite her best friend into the bedroom and have my way with both of them at once. She agreed, if I agreed to her fantasy. She told me she's always wanted to know what its like to fuck someone so she wants to do me up the ass with a strap on. After talking about this and debating it for a little while we finally agreed to do my fantasy on Monday and hers on Wednesday.

On Monday her best friend came round and the 3 of us, after a few drinks got down to it and it was everything I hoped for, it was amazing, I finally got to do the one thing I've wanted to do for years.

On Tuesday I dumped her.

I think I would have been doing some dumping as well.:chuckle:

steelerdude15
08-06-2010, 04:24 PM
:chuckle: That's messed up.

NJarhead
08-06-2010, 04:26 PM
:rofl2:

steeldevil
08-06-2010, 04:41 PM
hahaha nice!

Nadroj 20