PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward Gives Insight On Offense

SteelerEmpire
08-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Hines Ward put this up on his facebook page last night... He's been posting something about the team like everyday this week... a good source of info on how things are coming along...(SteelerEmpire)
-------------------------------------------------------

"Today was a great day at practice. We are working on situational football. Last year was a good statistic year but not very good at situational football. We need to get better in redzone, short yardage plays 3rd and short an better on 4min offense (that's where we are up by 2pts and trying to keep their offense off the field). I really like where we are headed on offense."

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/officialhinesward
------------------------------------------------------
Thought I'd through this in as well... put up by him a few days ago...

To all my Fans - Please Read!
Saturday, July 31, 2010 at 10:55pm
I have been checking out the responses to my fan page and just wanted to set the record straight, officially, for all my fans. It is important for me to let you know what's going on because there are a lot of bogus sites out there claiming to be me. For you fans on this site - YES, this is the real me, the REAL Hines Ward, #86, in person. THIS is my official fan page so don't pay attention to any other fake ones that are out there. The others are ALL imposters!

I also want you guys to know that I DO read your posts. Now, I can't read them all right away or even everyday, but I do take the time to read what I can, whenever I can. Also want ya'll to know that I do post messages frequently. Some days they will be more frequent than others. So anything you read here under my name is me, my thoughts, my emotions. I don't really know what other athletes or players are doing out there with their fans or their Facebooks, but I want ya'll to know that I am serious about staying connected as best I can with all of you.

As I enter the end of my career I feel blessed to have done all that I have done and I have many of you to thank for staying with me all these years. So my goal is to stay connected with you as long as you allow me to and as long as I can. But don't forget, I am human, just like you, and may not be able to post messages as often as you guys would like. But I hope to give you some consistent insight into MY life, My world, MY career. I would also like to know more about yours as a fan,...what you appreciate, what you don't like, and that type of thing. So keep the communication lines open thru my Face Book fan page and let's have another Championship season, together, Pittsburgh Steeler style! Go Steelers!

Yours, in the Black and Gold,

HW #86

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/notes/hines-ward/to-all-my-fans-please-read/143459612339629

smokin3000gt
08-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Man.. I just recently deleted him from my FB 'cause he only kept us up to date on his charity events! do'h!

salamander
08-06-2010, 04:51 PM
The Steelers just won't be the same when he retires. Thanks for sharing this!

Carolina Steelers
08-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Man.. I just recently deleted him from my FB 'cause he only kept us up to date on his charity events! do'h!

Me too!! I followed him on twitter but mostly about his charities, which is cool but I wanted more football talk.