PDA

View Full Version : The Paint Job

venom
08-06-2010, 06:42 AM
This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all these blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid. So, she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart.
While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house. The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand.
Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a heavy Parka and a leather jacket at the same time.
He goes over and asks her if she if OK. She replies yes. He asks what she is doing and she replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb, and she wanted to do it by painting the house.
He then asks her why she has a parka over her leather jacket. She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and it said...
"FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS."

TatarMongol
08-08-2010, 10:46 PM
LOL

steeldevil
08-10-2010, 06:42 PM
haha

Vincent
08-10-2010, 07:10 PM
While on the subject of blondes with paint...

A blonde, wanting to earn some extra money, decided to hire herself out as a “handywoman” and started canvassing a nearby well-to-do neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house, and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.

“Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch,” he said, “How much will you charge me? “The blonde quickly responded, “How about $50?” The man agreed and told her that the paint and everything she would need was in the garage.

The man’s wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, “Does she realize that our porch goes all the way around the house? “He responded, “That’s a bit cynical, isn’t it?” The wife replied, “You’re right. I guess I’m starting to believe all those ‘dumb blonde’ jokes we’ve been getting by e-mail lately.”

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money. “You’re finished already?” the husband asked.

“Yes,” the blonde replied, “and I had paint leftover, so I gave it two coats.

“Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50 and handed it to her.

“And by the way,” the blonde added, “it’s not a Porch, it’s a Lexus”

venom
08-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Minga , how dare you put a blonde joke in my thread !!!!!! lol

steelerdude15
08-11-2010, 12:40 AM
:chuckle:

Galax Steeler
08-11-2010, 04:36 AM
Ha Ha good one.