PDA

View Full Version : All 22: Power of Playaction

Chidi29
07-29-2013, 12:33 PM
Maybe the last All 22 I'll be able to do.

http://www.pittsburghsportingnews.com/all-22-power-of-playaction/

HollywoodSteel
07-29-2013, 03:28 PM
What do you mean this could be the last All 22? I counted 15 posts so far. I'm no math wizard but by my calculations you owe us another 7. :)

But seriously, all these posts are greatly appreciated. Does it help you out financially the more clicks you get on your posts? If so I encourage everyone to check them all out multiple times. I'm sure you put a great deal of work into it and we all get to boost our football IQs thanks to your efforts. :salute:

Chidi29
07-29-2013, 04:18 PM
What do you mean this could be the last All 22? I counted 15 posts so far. I'm no math wizard but by my calculations you owe us another 7. :)

But seriously, all these posts are greatly appreciated. Does it help you out financially the more clicks you get on your posts? If so I encourage everyone to check them all out multiple times. I'm sure you put a great deal of work into it and we all get to boost our football IQs thanks to your efforts. :salute:

My NFL Rewind subscription expires on the 31st. Not sure if I'm getting another one or not. And they kind of screw you because the only full coaches film you get is with the $70 subscription. The other season ones give you only the first 20 plays. And you don't get anything for the Preseason Pass. So I don't know what I'm going to do. Especially since I'll be even busier at school this year and that makes it tough to find time to break it down.

But thanks for the kind words Hollywood. Really do appreciate it and glad you enjoyed them.

I think it might help out the site a little bit because we do have ads/sponsors but I don't get any pay for it personally. Not yet, anyway.