PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts exactly...

salamander
07-28-2013, 08:22 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/994261_629847920368033_1453386960_n.jpg

:chuckle:

Dwinsgames
07-28-2013, 08:36 AM
AMEN !

however I just had a BIG Job come in and we are scrambling to get it done , with that being said my trip to Latrobe is in jeopardy :horror:

salamander
07-28-2013, 08:46 AM
AMEN !

however I just had a BIG Job come in and we are scrambling to get it done , with that being said my trip to Latrobe is in jeopardy :horror:

I know the feeling. I start my new job next month and I might not be able to watch the games too much this season.

stillers4me
07-28-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm ready with my FREE SUNDAY TICKET!!!!!!!!

salamander
07-28-2013, 08:59 AM
I'm ready with my FREE SUNDAY TICKET!!!!!!!!

Nice!

Heinz Hitman
07-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Sunday Ticket is the best thing ever, but since I have been a Directv customer for 10 years I have to pay a ton to get Sunday Ticket. Not going be able to afford it this year. I can only reflect on seasons past when I was able to watch every Steelers game.

stillers4me
07-28-2013, 05:33 PM
Sunday Ticket is the best thing ever, but since I have been a Directv customer for 10 years I have to pay a ton to get Sunday Ticket. Not going be able to afford it this year. I can only reflect on seasons past when I was able to watch every Steelers game.

We switched to TWC for a couple of months and they begged us to come back. I got emails almost daily and we jumped when they offered the free sunday ticket with the free Genie upgrade. :thumbsup:

We'll probably do it again next year, too. :heh:

fansince'76
07-28-2013, 05:42 PM

You should call them and threaten to switch to another carrier if they don't slash the price. I've heard it works for others.

Why else would anyone have DirecTV anyway? They know what side their bread is buttered on.

stillers4me
07-28-2013, 05:47 PM
You should call them and threaten to switch to another carrier if they don't slash the price. I've heard it works for others.

Why else would anyone have DirecTV anyway? They know what side their bread is buttered on.
I actually like it better than TWC. Driving me nuts for a couple of months without it. We saw every Pens playoff game on Directv but my son wasn't able to get them all on TWC.

I just like the whole set up better....plus my dvr fills up too fast with TWC. No problems even with the old DTv reciever we had. I don't think it was ever even half full and I had to keep deleting things on the TWC one. Pain in the A double S. :heh: