PDA

View Full Version : Game warden joke

Dwinsgames
07-18-2013, 12:25 PM
Man is out small game hunting near the Pa , Ohio , W, Virginia lines and is approached by a game warden ......

Game warden says good morning sir may I see your hunting license

the man says sure thing its right here on my back .....

Game warden says it looks like your game pouch is pretty full you must have had a successful hunt ....

Man says yes its been a productive day .....

Game warden says do you mind showing me your game ...

Man says sure thing and opens his game pouch ...

Game warden says very nice as he picks up the mans rabbit pulls its hind legs apart and sniffs its ass ....

the man looking at him strangely says what the hell are you doing ...

Game warden says I am checking to see what state this rabbit is from ...

the man is perplexed but allows him to continue ....

The game warden says this is a W. Va rabbit do you have a W.Va hunting License ..

the man says yes and shows it to the Warden ....

the game warden also does the same thing to the pheasant and proclaims it to be from Pa and asks for a Pa hunting license which the man produces ....

he then picks up the squirrel and pulls its hind legs apart and sniffs its ass and says this is an Ohio squirrel do you have an Ohio hunting license , the man says I sure do and shows the license ....

the game warden scratches his head and says ok then I guess you are free to go ...

as the man walks away the game warden says hey wait a moment , can you tell me where the hell you are from anyways and the man pauses and drops his pants bends over and says no but your welcome to take a sniff and find out