PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of year again!... Time to watch a Ziggy Hood has promise Video!

Pristas
07-17-2013, 01:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P_Iz40cqCJE

from this article:

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2013/07/steelers-ziggy-hood-offseason-training-2013/

In all seriousness, it is probably a great thing that he is working so hard to get better. But I don't think strength is his problem, or mobility. Maybe it is simply that he cannot read a play and process it quickly enough for NFL speed. Your thoughts?

Psycho Ward 86
07-17-2013, 01:48 PM
the title cracks me up. on a serious note, i believe behindthesteelcurtain.com did a film evaluation article on him, and what you said seems to be spot on

tube517
07-17-2013, 03:28 PM
:rofl2:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

86WARD
07-17-2013, 04:14 PM
Awesome!

Steeldude
07-17-2013, 06:46 PM
Didn't he have a similar out last year? As was already stated, his problem is knowing his gaps, not his physical abilities. He might work out great for a team running a 4-3, but for now he just hasn't grasped the 3-4 scheme the Steelers employ.

Count Steeler
07-17-2013, 07:02 PM
Didn't he have a similar out last year? As was already stated, his problem is knowing his gaps, not his physical abilities. He might work out great for a team running a 4-3, but for now he just hasn't grasped the 3-4 scheme the Steelers employ.

Lebeau should come up with some brain exercises to help these guys get the "scheme". Isn't there an app for that?

Shoes
07-17-2013, 09:22 PM
:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

Pristas
07-18-2013, 07:47 AM
Lebeau should come up with some brain exercises to help these guys get the "scheme". Isn't there an app for that?

Ha! That's hilarious! Sad that it's true.

Dwinsgames
07-18-2013, 09:38 AM
Woodley should take note of what work ethic is all about ....if he would get into this sort of training we would have something to get excited about ... that being said Ziggy looks thin and fit and more like a 4-3 end than a 3-4 end is he working for his next Job or his current one /ponder

SteelerFanInStl
07-18-2013, 12:03 PM
I thought that last year was going to be Ziggy's break out but it didn't happen. In fact IMO he regressed.

Hopefully he'll prove himself this year but I'm not holding my breath.

TheRuneMeister
07-19-2013, 08:58 AM
I don't know how to be polite about it. Let's just say that there is no doubt that his main issues are not related to his physical abilities! However, the work ethic he has shown the past two off-seasons, and the attention being put into his technique might just be enough to get him to the next level. He certainly 'looks' impressive...without pads on. I really want to see him do well. And since he can't out-smart 'em, he might as well go ahead and be the most physically impressive player on the field. Can't hurt.

86WARD
07-20-2013, 06:31 AM
Woodley should take note of what work ethic is all about ....if he would get into this sort of training we would have something to get excited about ... that being said Ziggy looks thin and fit and more like a 4-3 end than a 3-4 end is he working for his next Job or his current one /ponder

Lol. Sucker.

First year: WOW look at his use of hands!
Second Year: He is UNSTOPPABLE in one on ones!
Third Year: Look at how evander is working on his technique!
Fourth Year: WOW look at how lean he looks and he just jump on tires and shit. That is serious EXPLOSION
Fifth year: Look at the lateral mobility, this is hoods YEAR

Psycho Ward 86
07-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Lol. Sucker.

Fourth Year: WOW look at how lean he looks and he just jump on tires and shit. That is serious EXPLOSION

:lol:

Dwinsgames
07-20-2013, 08:32 PM
Lol. Sucker.

clearly not my words , perhaps yours ?

86WARD
07-21-2013, 06:46 AM
Not mine either, but pretty much the general "buzz" and consensus of the fan base...lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2