PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on the Steelers

cold-hard-steel
08-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Man,we are so under the radar it's almost impossible to ignore. If there is such a thing. All the focus of the media on Ben this,and Ben that,i think has actually been an asset to this 2010 team.I love the STEELERS!,what more can i say?The way they are conducting themselves after last years dismal performance,has not gone unnoticed by some,but to most untrained eyes,maybe it has somewhat.Keep looking the other way league,then we can walk on in and grab our 7th trophy,and just say thankyou everybody! Steelers rock,no if's,ands,or but's.I don't think there is any question who has set the standards in the NFL! We have proved we are winners,its up to other teams to stop us now.I don't think they are up to that task.The only ones that can stop us,is us ourselves.I just don't see that happenning,sorry. STEELERS ARE THE FACE OF THE NFL! Noone will ever be able to tell the story about the NFL,and leave the steelers out of it ! Our team has made that pretty clear! GO STEELERS !!!!!!! Go get your # 7,and bring it home to us proud fans!:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: COLD-HARD-STEEL !!!!

Austin87
08-05-2010, 01:01 PM
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

Kaeg
08-05-2010, 05:55 PM
I know it's early, but I just can't help but to feel reeeaalll good about how this season may go. There's plenty of time though, so I will temper my enthusiasm.

SMR
08-05-2010, 06:11 PM
I know it's early, but I just can't help but to feel reeeaalll good about how this season may go. There's plenty of time though, so I will temper my enthusiasm.

I'm with you bud!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:: dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::d ance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::da nce:

SMR
08-05-2010, 06:13 PM
Great post Cold Hard Steel! :applaudit:

cold-hard-steel
08-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Great post Cold Hard Steel! :applaudit:

Thanks my steeler brother. I just been spending too much time on that "what are you listening to now" thread.Steelers are quietly gearing up for a surprise for the afc north i do believe. Let all the media focus on our qb situation i say.In the background there are a lot of motions taking place that most will not realize until it smacks them in the chops.Then the media will switch into another gear,on how well ballanced this team is,or something else more positive.I believe we can be a complete team this year,and my hopes are high. Well,i guess they are high every year,but that is to be expected from a dedicated fan such as i. I long for some good old fashioned Steeler football! Training camp just ain't enough. I would settle for some pre-season games. I think football really is a desease,and i have it bad.I could not cure it if i was a doctor,or a surgeon. Lets get it on !!! Path to # 7 is in our midst!
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

SteelerSal
08-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Reading your posts are getting me pumped for the start of the season, C-H-S!!!

Like Kaeg posted, I'm also feeling real good about this season.

steelerdude15
08-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Here's the spirit that we've needed for a long time! Just like you all, I'm pumped for the season to begin and I'm hoping for Ben to really play with a chip on his shoulder and to prove to not only us, but to the rest of the world he's a changed man. This off season should give the team the motivation to play hard and to get the AFC North title again! Let's go Steelers!!!

cold-hard-steel
08-05-2010, 09:47 PM
Reading your posts are getting me pumped for the start of the season, C-H-S!!!

Like Kaeg posted, I'm also feeling real good about this season.

I feel ya plainly steel brother,its almost like when you were a kid,and waiting to open up your presents on Christmas morn.Thats the closest feeling i can equate to it !

cold-hard-steel
08-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Here's the spirit that we've needed for a long time! Just like you all, I'm pumped for the season to begin and I'm hoping for Ben to really play with a chip on his shoulder and to prove to not only us, but to the rest of the world he's a changed man. This off season should give the team the motivation to play hard and to get the AFC North title again! Let's go Steelers!!!

Lets get it on! Under the radar is fine with me! Time to open up that can of whupazz!

BuddhaBus
08-05-2010, 10:14 PM
With the Ravens dropping like flies, the Bungholes signing T.O. the cancer, good reports out of camp on our rooks and some vets, the return of Polamalu and Smith, Ben being in awesome shape, the probability of Ben's suspension getting reduced and the pick-ups we made in the off-season, I am getting jacked about the season after the shit-storm we've had to endure for the last half-year. BRING 'EM ALL ON I SAY!!!!!!

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

WindyCitySteelerFan
08-05-2010, 10:35 PM
The Ravens won't have any good players left by game 4. The "team to beat" will be a distant memory.

Cream (us) always rises to the top.

BuddhaBus
08-05-2010, 11:00 PM
The Ravens won't have any good players left by game 4. The "team to beat" will be a distant memory.

Cream (us) always rises to the top.

What? Is Ray the Knife going to stab them all to death? :chuckle:

WindyCitySteelerFan
08-05-2010, 11:10 PM
What? Is Ray the Knife going to stab them all to death? :chuckle:

No, but I think his "buddies" Sweeting and Oakley should be up for parole any day now... .

BuddhaBus
08-05-2010, 11:13 PM
No, but I think his "buddies" Sweeting and Oakley should be up for parole any day now... .

I'm not so sure they're his "buddies" anymore, what with Ray Ray rolling on them and all.

steelpride12
08-06-2010, 12:03 AM
Oh and also knowing that every game we are going to be underdogs is great news! I say it every season the bigger the chance of being underdogs the better we end up doing during the season and I know for a fact we will rock the AFCN and NFL being we are already being overlooked!

Rookies are impressing in Camp so far, and All the media surrounding Ben, Just keep the media all over him and by week 16 everyone will know who the real champs are!

steel striker
08-06-2010, 02:56 PM
I think the whole team will have a chip on there shoulders and, it is good we are flying under the radar. Let the rats and the bungles have the headlines because, when all the dust settles and all the smoke clears the steelers will be on top of the north once again.