PDA

View Full Version : Ex Pirate Benson escapes batshit crazy armed wife.

zulater
07-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Former Mets pitcher Kris Benson calmly fled from his gun-wielding, bullet-proof-vest-wearing wife after she asked him for a cigarette light, according to 911 recordings made public today.

Crazed “Baseball Wife” Anna Benson allegedly confronted the right-hander Sunday night at his Georgia house and then asked for a smoke, allowing him a base path out of this jam.

“She told me to go get a lighter for her to smoke a cigarette,” Kris Benson told a 911 dispatcher. “When I left the room, I just did a beeline for the basement.

“My soon-to-be-ex wife has gotten into my house. She’s brandishing a gun,” he said. “She’s in the house and I’m downstairs in the basement.”

Benson didn’t stay down there for long, and he eventually escaped into a neighbor’s backyard.

The concerned dispatcher said: “Stay with me on the phone, I want to make sure you’re safe.”

The former Mets hurler stayed in the neighbor’s backyard until the coast was clear.

The 911 dispatcher asked him what Anna Benson had said to him. He couldn’t recall her words, but managed to get it all on tape.

“I’ve got it on [a] tape recorder,” Kris Benson said. “Everything was happening pretty quick. But I got my voice recorder out.”

Anna Benson was dressed all in black, had a black Taurus Judge revolver, according to Kris Benson.

Cops also recovered from her an expandable baton, a red folding Batman knife, a hatchet, a Taser, 13 bullets, a bag of syringes and eight pills, police said.

She’s being held without bail at a Cobb County jail and charged with criminal trespassing, two counts of aggravated assault with a weapon and possession of a firearm or knife during the commission of or attempt to commit a felony.

Anna Benson told The Post yesterday that she still loves the former Mets pitcher.

“I’m a good girl, a nice girl,’’ insisted the buxom ex-stripper, who now says she wants to start a bulletproof-vest company.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/reveals_pitcher_kris_benson_escaped_OImWnQtJRVA2mi t0EGhCdN

Remember kids, Don't marry the stripper! They all have issues! :flap:

bayz101
07-10-2013, 02:32 PM
He was amazingly calm throughout the police call.

Chidi29
07-10-2013, 02:35 PM
He was amazingly calm throughout the police call.

But put a runner on first base, and he loses all control....

bayz101
07-10-2013, 02:36 PM
A JUDGE!?

Holy shit. A mini shotgun. Fuck that noise, I'd run like hell.

tube517
07-10-2013, 06:01 PM
But put a runner on first base, and he loses all control....

:rofl2:

ALLD
07-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Maybe she's a prepper?

Hindes204
07-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Cops also recovered from her an expandable baton, a red folding Batman knife, a hatchet, a Taser, 13 bullets, a bag of syringes and eight pills, police said.holy shit, this crazy bitch was ready for war

zulater
07-10-2013, 09:13 PM
holy shit, this crazy bitch was ready for war

She went off her rocker that's for sure.

If only they didn't have kids together this would be funny.

You watch, she'll probably get a couple months in a halfway house, get some outpatient time from a mental hospital and be back in society by christmas.

Now if you reversed the sexes in this story and it was the guy loaded for bear you can bet he'd be locked away for decades.