PDA

View Full Version : Rivers and Gates hating on LT

polamalubeast
08-05-2010, 05:26 AM
more drama for your mama
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5433273

"Rivers had told the San Diego Union-Tribune that it was a "relief" to start camp without Tomlinson looming over the team."

"Gates had told the Union-Tribune that Tomlinson had a star status, something that Rivers doesn't demand."

SteelerFanInStl
08-06-2010, 08:21 AM
I think that they need to worry about their 3 players that are holding out instead of hating on someone who's no longer there.

Devilsdancefloor
08-06-2010, 08:56 AM
LOL let it go chargers...

Wallace108
08-06-2010, 10:50 AM
They have some legitimate gripes against Tomlinson, but it's a little late now, don't you think? Yeah, let it go.:binky:

BigNastyDefense
08-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Stay classy Chargers, stay classy.

beSteelmyheart
08-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Although there have been times where LT came aross as a diva(if not a pussy) Rivers is just a big mouth punk. He probably just wants the love all to himself.

HometownGal
08-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Rivers needs to STFU and concentrate on his own game and why he chokes like a cat with a hairball in the playoffs every season. :jerkit: Gawd I can't stand that whiny little bitch.

BOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Sk_Pgb7EDjE/SwZY2eXBPsI/AAAAAAAAAQ4/FQFpsByiQHE/s1600/Philip+Rivers+Cry+Baby.png

Ahhhhhhh the memories . . . . :thumbsup: :applaudit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF1nwb7HP30

st33lersguy
08-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Rivers is a bigger crybaby than Tomlinson and is way cockier. You hardly see LT trashtalking

BigNastyDefense
08-06-2010, 08:27 PM
I love that video of Rivers getting planted by Woodley. That guy screaming reminds me of myself during a game lol.

polamalubeast
08-19-2010, 02:29 PM
When training camp opened in San Diego, quarterback Philip Rivers and tight end Antonio Gates offered up some candid, but not particularly derogatory or surprising, remarks about former Chargers tailback LaDainian Tomlinson.

Said Rivers regarding L.T.'s departure: "Maybe it was a little bit of a relief. Maybe it's a feeling of, 'I can do a little more without wondering what he thinks.'"

Said Gates: "Sometimes you would get the sense that people felt bigger than the team. Not to say it was an issue, but we know it's not an issue for sure now."

Tomlinson has responded.

"I thought they were my guys," the brand-new New York Jet said, per Sam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times. "People always say, and my family has said it to me, that you know who your real friends are when you're at your lowest point and you don't have a job or whatever. And guys, they said what they felt, whether they were taking shots at me or really just saying what they felt needed to be said."

As to Tomlinson's departure from San Diego itself, he says it was a long time coming.

"I'm not going to say I wasn't happy, but I started to see my departure out of San Diego way before you guys did," Tomlinson said. "I could sense it. I started to make a little gripe about running the ball more, and people thought I was crazy. 'Aw, L.T.'s complaining and whining.' But that's when I started to see what was going on."

read more

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/15/lt-on-rivers-gates-i-thought-they-were-my-guys/

Shea
08-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Too bad Cutler got traded to Chicago.

Those divisional games between him and Rivers were getting really good. Nothing like some nasty jawing going back and forth to add to a game.

Dino 6 Rings
08-23-2010, 10:53 AM
That's the problem with people that don't have Rings...they talk smack without being able to back it up, take shots at one another, talk talk talk...but when you then win the ring...you realize...you don't need to talk, all your actions on the field show who you are.

Rivers...Have you won a fcking thing yet? Hey Gates? How long you going to ride that Charger team without ever winning before you try to get onto a SuperBowl roster?

As for LT, EF YOU JERKOFFF! I hope you get your legs snapped on the JETS! EF YOU! EF THE JETS! EF RYAN!

SMR
08-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Ya gotta love dem Chargers! Whooo hooooo!! :crazy: