PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Down The Language Barrier Is Key To Steelers Offensive Success

stillers4me
06-15-2013, 09:57 AM
Whether merited or not, there was quite a bit handwringing in the media last offseason over the Pittsburgh Steelers’ decision to hire Todd Haley as the team’s offensive coordinator, and subsequently how quarterback Ben Roethlisberger would respond to a coach known for a fiery disposition after seeing his good friend Bruce Arians shown the door.

Of course, as the 2012 season bears out, not much was ever made of the explosive dynamic that was supposed to exist between the two after initial worries over whether they had met, other than a scarce few comments........

Read more @
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2013/06/steelers-ben-roethlisberger-todd-haley-offense-terminology/

Count Steeler
06-16-2013, 07:09 AM
I guess the back ordered copies of the Rosetta Stone have arrived.

steelreserve
06-16-2013, 03:26 PM
Yeah, apparently Wallace was speaking $$$, Mendenhall was speaking Bipolar Chick, and I don't know what everyone else was doing, but hopefully English this year.

Psycho Ward 86
06-16-2013, 09:48 PM
I guess the back ordered copies of the Rosetta Stone have arrived.

Yeah, apparently Wallace was speaking $$$, Mendenhall was speaking Bipolar Chick, and I don't know what everyone else was doing, but hopefully English this year.

LMFAO! :lol: