PDA

View Full Version : Are there any season ticket holders on our site?

steelerdude15
06-15-2013, 09:43 AM
Hey guys, if there are any season ticket holders on our site or know of anyone who is a season ticket holder, could you PM me? I'm looking to get four tickets to one of the home games this year. Thanks!

Count Steeler
06-16-2013, 07:11 AM
Try Stubhub or Ticketmaster ticket exchange, if no one PMed you.

steelerdude15
06-16-2013, 03:46 PM
Thanks Count! We were able to to get four tickets to the Cleveland game in Pittsburgh. The reason why I asked was because we were trying to get tickets to Buffalo game, but the game was sold out in ten minutes.

Count Steeler
06-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Thanks Count! We were able to to get four tickets to the Cleveland game in Pittsburgh. The reason why I asked was because we were trying to get tickets to Buffalo game, but the game was sold out in ten minutes.

Even though the Buffalo game is sold out, keep checking stubhub or ticketmaster. Tickets will come available.

blackngldblood
06-16-2013, 06:10 PM
I thought the Steelers/Cowboys game was gonna be sold out last year by the time I saved up enough for tickets but it wasn't. Got some pretty good seats for an outrageous amount of money through stub hub. I'm sure you can find tickets to any game this season there, just gonna pay. I must say it was worth it even though they lost. Damn good game.

- - - Updated - - -

just out of curiosity I looked on StubHub and there are 2,659 tickets available to the Bills/Steelers game. The cheapest being 128.50 for upper level 518. Lol.