PDA

View Full Version : Looking at the Steelers 2013 Schedule and what their record will be

polamalubeast
06-13-2013, 11:24 AM
Many things will factor in between now and the start of the 2013 Steelers season. Ben says he’ll be ready, but will the knee be an issue? How soon can TE Heath Miller return to form? Will the rookies be given a chance to make any kind of contributions on defense? Is the sense of laziness and lack of passion continue from last year? Who will emerge as the feature back, the deep threat, the nose tackle and the corner opposite Ike Taylor? Whether or not fans want to admit (and many of you don’t), 2013 may be a down year for Pittsburgh with eyes towards 2014 and beyond. There are some very good young players here, but Dick Lebeau seems content to let young guys sit and rot while his starters age and decline. Mike Tomlin has got to stop coaching down to his competition. I do believe that offensive rookies like Markus Wheaton and Le’veon Bell will and should be given every opportunity to contribute right away,but realistically, how often will Jarvis Jones, Shamarko Thomas, or Vince Williams truly take the field on defense?
Here is my look at the Steelers 2013 schedule and how I think they will honestly and realistically do

read more

http://nicepickcowher.com/2013/06/13/looking-at-the-steelers-2013-schedule-and-what-their-record-will-be/

Dwinsgames
06-13-2013, 04:09 PM
11-5 and supplant the Ravens as Div Champs Cinci finishes second at 10-6