PDA

View Full Version : Members Poll

LLT
06-03-2013, 09:05 AM
If given the opportunity, who would you like to see Steelers Universe interview?

Dwinsgames
06-03-2013, 09:10 AM
Dick Lebeau , fabulous player in his day and one of the best D-coords in the history of the game as well as a former HC in the league and member of the HoF , I honestly can not think of a better candidate

LLT
06-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Dick Lebeau , fabulous player in his day and one of the best D-coords in the history of the game as well as a former HC in the league and member of the HoF , I honestly can not think of a better candidate

LOL...never going to happen.

zulater
06-03-2013, 09:14 AM
I voted the rookie class, and I would include some of the free agent rookies. In fact those are often the most interesting ones.

For example you could ask an undrafted free agent rookie who if anyone else was interested and why they chose the Steelers?

Dwinsgames
06-03-2013, 09:16 AM
LOL...never going to happen.

yea I know ( sucks though ) , thats why I voted for Tez

LLT
06-03-2013, 09:16 AM
I voted the rookie class, and I would include some of the free agent rookies. In fact those are often the most interesting ones.

Agreed...and very approachable.

zulater
06-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Agreed...and very approachable.

You got to get Golic's kid if possible.

LLT
06-03-2013, 09:24 AM
You got to get Golic's kid if possible.

I would be interested in Reggie Dunn also.

yea I know ( sucks though ) , thats why I voted for Tez

Perfect timing for Cortez....I think this is his breakout year.

zulater
06-03-2013, 09:28 AM
I would also like see some interviews with retired Steelers a few years removed from the team.

Dwinsgames
06-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Perfect timing for Cortez....I think this is his breakout year.

he was my choice as the starter last year coming out of Latrobe , he may have had the best camp of anybody IMO last year but we got Lewis instead as the starter /boggle ...

I am honestly excited to see what he can do , he has the tools to be the best CB we have seen here in a long long time with a combination of coverage ability and the ability to make plays on the football while it is in the air .....

I am not making Rod Woodson comparisons but he has some of that same ability , call it a poor mans Woodson perhaps LOL

LLT
06-03-2013, 09:33 AM
he was my choice as the starter last year coming out of Latrobe , he may have had the best camp of anybody IMO last year but we got Lewis instead as the starter /boggle ...

I am honestly excited to see what he can do , he has the tools to be the best CB we have seen here in a long long time with a combination of coverage ability and the ability to make plays on the football while it is in the air .....

I am not making Rod Woodson comparisons but he has some of that same ability , call it a poor mans Woodson perhaps LOL

Totally agree and thought the same thing at the beginning of the season last year. I sincerly believe that he is the best CB we have on the roster right now.

Psycho Ward 86
06-03-2013, 11:38 AM
the rookie class. Cortez is the most intriguing imo because he's stepping in as a new starter (and wont play like a backup like sanders lmao), but I think we have been and will be hearing a lot from Cortez anyways.

Steeltreal
06-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Foote. Who he thinks his succesor will be or is on the roster.

Pristas
06-03-2013, 01:12 PM
I think the rookie class is a given. Other than those guys it would be A Robinson, Cortez Allen, and FB Johnson. I'd like to see just how smart this Cortez kid is... challenge him LLT.

zulater
06-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Interview Leron Landry, see if he knows what club to hand Ben 200 yards out in the fringe with an elevated green? :chuckle:

Shoes
06-03-2013, 02:04 PM
I'd go with Foote. I think you'd get some straight honest answers about the team, players and coaches.

Carolina Steelers
06-03-2013, 02:05 PM
I chose rookie class, those guys are hungry and eager trying to get on roster. Brown and sanders ill pass tired of hearing from these guys off field Espn nfl network etc etc these guys need to produce this yr.

Count Steeler
06-03-2013, 03:20 PM
The rookie class. Let's get a look at our future.