PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger Says OTA Practices Not Being Catered To His New Minority Club

stillers4me
05-30-2013, 08:37 PM
There's a new club in Pittsburgh called the 08'ers and Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger talked Thursday on 93.7 The Fan about how it was formed and how head coach Mike Tomlin is not catering to them during the offseason practices.

"Day one, coach Tomlin asked for anybody that was with the Steelers in 2008 to come into the meeting room, and he wanted to talk with us," said Roethlisberger. "He kept all of the other guys out and so, I don't know the exact number, but there weren't very many of us...........

read more @ http://www.steelersdepot.com/2013/05/steelers-ben-roethlisberger-2013-ota-practices-mike-tomlin-club/

BigNastyDefense
05-30-2013, 09:15 PM
It's good to know that the team's franchise player, and a probable future Hall of Famer, is taking an interest in the young players. I like that he's mentoring and coaching guys up some, because they are the future of this team and guidance from someone with the resume that Big Ben has couldn't hurt them any.

Psycho Ward 86
05-30-2013, 09:29 PM
mike tomlin adjusting to roster turnover. that a boy.