PDA

View Full Version : The myth of "Fan friendly" Big Ben

siss
08-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Proof that Big Ben has always signed autographs, gave high fives and was even kinda nice to people (ohhhhh imagine that).

The lady that runs this site knows what she is talking about.
http://www.bigbennews.com/

Read the first entry.

stillers4me
08-03-2010, 09:47 PM
I got a high five from Ben 3 years ago.....back when he was still a prick. :chuckle:

steelerdude15
08-03-2010, 09:50 PM
I've never even seen this website before.

fansince'76
08-03-2010, 09:54 PM
I got a high five from Ben 3 years ago.....back when he was still a prick. :chuckle:

He only gave you that high five because you have boobs. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

SteelCityMom
08-03-2010, 09:57 PM
That's awesome...I didn't know he was involved in that many charities either.

stillers4me
08-03-2010, 10:04 PM
He only gave you that high five because you have boobs. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

That's what he said.

:toofunny:

siss
08-03-2010, 10:36 PM
That's awesome...I didn't know he was involved in that many charities either.

Ben does an enormous amount of charity that largely goes un-noticed and at his request. And Ben plays in a lot of golf tournaments that are for charity as well.

The thing about charity work is that your damned if you do and damned if you don't. If the media is there then its not genuine and your just a PR seeking attention whore and if the media isn't around then your a selfish prick that doesn't do anything for the community that you play in.

BigNastyDefense
08-04-2010, 12:39 AM
I remember a few years ago Big Ben was buying a dog for the police department of every away city he played in plus one for Pittsburgh. It went largely unnoticed. In Cleveland it got a small square in the Plain Dealer the week leading up to the game. If it were say Tom Brady doing that, it would have been the opening segment on sportscenter every Sunday.

siss
08-04-2010, 12:48 AM
He is actually still doing it.