PDA

View Full Version : Jarvis Jones Won't Dare Compare Himself To Former LB James Harrison

stillers4me
05-03-2013, 01:32 PM
The first day of rookie camp for the Pittsburgh Steelers appears to now be in the books and first round draft pick Jarvis Jones talked to members of the media following the practice.

According to Aditi Kinkhabwala of the NFL Network on Twitter, Jones said that following him being drafted by the Steelers, LaMarr Woodley, Troy Polamalu and Ike Taylor all called him draft night to welcome him to the team.

"I’m going to get up on those guys wings and learn everything I can," said Jones, who just so happened to work out with renown trainer Tom Shaw this offseason down in Florida, presumably with Taylor and a few other Steelers players..............

Read more @
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2013/05/steelers-rookie-lb-jarvis-jones-wont-dare-compare-himself-to-former-lb-james-harrison/

ALLD
05-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Harrison was the nastiest player since Greg Lloyd and then only Mean Joe, Ernie Holmes and Dracula before. Jones better start drinking vinegar and eating fire to kick it up if he was to go down in Steelers history.

fansince'76
05-05-2013, 05:30 PM
Harrison was the nastiest player since Greg Lloyd and then only Mean Joe, Ernie Holmes and Dracula before. Jones better start drinking vinegar and eating fire to kick it up if he was to go down in Steelers history.

I'd have no problem with another Jack Ham. About the only thing "nastiness" gets players nowadays are BS fines.

cold-hard-steel
05-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Nasty was #58 . Guess thats retired . I do like his attitude thus far . After all he is still a "rook " . Ain't done nuthin yet . But i do like the attitude . Lookin good to me .