PDA

View Full Version : Former Michigan State tailback Le'Veon Bell believes he's 'best back in the draft'

stillers4me
04-26-2013, 07:37 PM
It has been about two weeks since Bucky Brooks of the NFL.com proclaimed Michigan State's Le'Veon Bell as the top running back (http://www.nfl.com/news/author?id=09000d5d80f97bfd)emerging in the upcoming draft class.

At least one person agrees with Brooks: Le'Veon Bell.

"I feel like I'm the best back in the draft,'' Bell said matter-of-factly after performing in front of representatives from 29 teams at the Spartans' Pro Day combine on Wednesday at the Duffy Daugherty Football Building............

read more @ http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2013/03/former_michigan_state_tailback.html

st33lersguy
04-26-2013, 08:20 PM
NFLDraftscout.com, of the CBSsports.com website, has Bell ranked as the ninth running back and 126th player in its rankings last updated on March 8. Bell is listed as the No. 10 running back on NFL.com's "Draft Tracker.''

I find this highly alarming

Dwinsgames
04-26-2013, 09:09 PM

he was 4th on my list /shrug

Mistah Q
04-26-2013, 09:12 PM
It's hard to be too mad. I love Bell just thought we could/should have gotten him a round later. This is by no means a Bruce Davis or Alonzo Jackson type pick... in a way we sorely needed a safe, productive draft and that's what this is looking like so far.

43Hitman
04-27-2013, 08:10 AM
It's hard to be too mad. I love Bell just thought we could/should have gotten him a round later. This is by no means a Bruce Davis or Alonzo Jackson type pick... in a way we sorely needed a safe, productive draft and that's what this is looking like so far.

I'm not so certain he would have been there a round later, that was quite a run on RB's last night.

NJarhead
04-27-2013, 08:47 AM
I peg you as a glass half empty kind of guy.

Anyway, I friggin LOVE this pick.

Count Steeler
04-27-2013, 08:50 AM
What does it matter where we pick him. A sure player is better than hoping he is there a round later. If he pans out, no one here is going to care in 5 years that he was taken in the 2nd rather than the 3rd. If he busts, we should stop picking in the 2nd round, given our recent history.