PDA

View Full Version : week 3 vs chicago

PalmerSteel
04-23-2013, 11:09 AM
its on my stepdad's birthday. he is a huge bears fan. my girl, me, and my mom are huge steelers fans so we HAVE to see this game! i know we cna go the stub hub route but please if any of know of 4 tickets available, please let me know.

also, i am inexperienced in ticket exchange and stuhub, ebay, etc. do you guys think you would get a better price to get them around this time or wait until it is closer to the season.

thanks

PalmerSteel
07-24-2013, 09:58 PM
any sellers please let me know! if not, guess will take my chances with the scalpers on game day.

mark0933
07-24-2013, 10:07 PM
I've purchased early, late, etc - my advice is buy early. I've also used stubhub, ebay, and a few others. All seem to pull their tickets from the same pool, but prices vary a lot ($50 per ticket swings for exact same seats). I am currently looking for tickets to Greenbay in December (I know, I must be a little off to want to go to Greenbay in Dec) and the best place price wise I have found is vivid seats. I used them for tickets to buffalo a few years ago and it worked well.

Mark

PalmerSteel
07-28-2013, 01:20 PM
thanks for the tips! what about prices to buy on gameday at the stadium? ever do that?

mark0933
07-28-2013, 02:55 PM
Never done that because I like front row endzone and those don't come up with scalpers too often :)