PDA

View Full Version : James Harrison just signed w/ the Bungles

GodfatherofSoul
04-19-2013, 04:14 PM
Ugh.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1567413-james-harrison-and-cincinnati-bengals-reportedly-agree-to-deal

Dwinsgames
04-19-2013, 04:22 PM
I hope he has 14 solid weeks .....

BlastFurnace
04-19-2013, 04:35 PM
He was shut down single handedly last year by LT's last year. He ma have a play here or there, but he's finished.

I wish him well on a personal level, but I'm glad the Steelers moved on.

Psycho Ward 86
04-19-2013, 04:52 PM
i wonder if mike zimmer will start incorporating more 3-4 looks to play to harrison's strengths

CantStop85
04-19-2013, 05:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PqIYN.gif

Devilsdancefloor
04-19-2013, 05:22 PM
I hope he has 14 solid weeks .....

this!

Bluecoat96
04-19-2013, 05:34 PM

Even though I'm a little pissed he signed with the Bungals, this is pretty darn funny!

ALLD
04-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Situational down LBer.

salamander
04-19-2013, 05:44 PM
I still think he has some left in the tank.

Hindes204
04-19-2013, 05:47 PM

hahahahaha.....that made me crack up

Count Steeler
04-19-2013, 05:51 PM
Bye bye James. Make sure you check for bed bugs.

SteelerFanInStl
04-19-2013, 06:33 PM
He was shut down single handedly last year by LT's last year. He ma have a play here or there, but he's finished.

That's not the way that I remember it. James played pretty well the last half of the season, once he got healthy.

I'm not looking forward to those 2 games against Cincy.

stillers4me
04-19-2013, 06:42 PM
He'd do anything to keep from getting on that plane and flying to London. :chuckle:

And just for the record....I.Hate.This.

st33lersguy
04-19-2013, 06:43 PM
:yuck: Absolute tragedy, and boy will the Bungals be tough to play against with a fired up Harrison

BigPoppaG
04-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Yawn...what else is going on.:jerkit:

Shoes
04-19-2013, 06:55 PM
Is it draft week yet?

86WARD
04-19-2013, 06:57 PM

That couldn't be more wrong. The second half of the season, he was actually very good.

Psycho Ward 86
04-19-2013, 07:00 PM
That couldn't be more wrong. The second half of the season, he was actually very good.

yeah but you have to remember were on a steelers forum. you have to look at the sunny side of things if it favors us and the not-so-sunny side when they dont :chuckle:

Carolina Steelers
04-19-2013, 07:25 PM
I believe he will never be the player he was in 08, but i do believe hes got a little left n the tank and he will be fired up to play us i hope no cheap shots on Ben though. He already tweeted IKE see you in week 2

zulater
04-19-2013, 07:29 PM
I hope he blows out a kneee in August and doesn't play a game, but gets to cash the Bengals checks all year on IR. Then he can retire a Steeler having never played a meaningfull down for another team.

If that makes me a shit, so be it.

Count Steeler
04-19-2013, 07:30 PM
We better not be called for holding. Will be interesting to see if they start giving him some holding calls.

salamander
04-19-2013, 08:31 PM
We better not be called for holding. Will be interesting to see if they start giving him some holding calls.

You know damn well they'll call us for holding him.

Psycho Ward 86
04-19-2013, 09:15 PM

lol i think i actually might enjoy the irony a bit

GBMelBlount
04-19-2013, 11:20 PM
Bye bye James. Make sure you check for bed bugs.

LOL!

Otherwise....Shit!

fansince'76
04-19-2013, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the memories, James, and best of luck (except against us). A friendly parting word of advice - find a new agent. Your bankbook will thank you for it...

It will be interesting to see Harrison's contract numbers. He passed on a pay cut from the Steelers earlier this offseason, believing he could find more than $4 million on the open market. We suspect he failed in that quest.

James Harrison, Cincinnati Bengals agree to contract (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000161899/article/james-harrison-cincinnati-bengals-agree-to-contract)

fansince'76
04-19-2013, 11:50 PM
yeah but you have to remember were on a steelers forum. you have to look at the sunny side of things if it favors us and the not-so-sunny side when they dont :chuckle:

Nope, not here. This is a lose-lose. It's a very safe bet at this point that Harrison wound up taking LESS money from the Bengals than what the Steelers offered, and we're that much weaker to boot as I'm still not sold on Worilds. This situation blows, IMO.

Shoes
04-20-2013, 12:41 AM
Double humiliation ....less money and dressing in a Bengal uniform. :chuckle: I'm not sold on Worilds, Hood or Heyward. How many years does it take to prove you have 1st & 2nd round talent?

Craic
04-20-2013, 03:14 AM
Double humiliation ....less money and dressing in a Bengal uniform. :chuckle: I'm not sold on Worilds, Hood or Heyward. How many years does it take to prove you have 1st & 2nd round talent?

Usually two to three in this defensive scheme.

Seven
04-20-2013, 08:56 AM
Best of luck James.

Moose
04-20-2013, 09:33 AM
Sorry, I hope he get's injured the first week and has to sit out the season Screw him and the bungholes !

zulater
04-20-2013, 09:38 AM
Sorry, I hope he get's injured the first week and has to sit out the season Screw him and the bungholes !

So I'm not alone?! :lol:

Moose
04-20-2013, 09:41 AM
Nope you're not alone. Once you jump ship you become the enemy. Screw him ! Hope his knee goes in preseason.

vader29
04-20-2013, 09:51 AM
Once you jump ship you become the enemy.
Yeah once they leave the Steelers I can no longer cheer for them and immediately quit following him on facebook and twitter.

stillers4me
04-20-2013, 10:07 AM
I have a soft spot for James, but he's going to find out real quick that Mike Brown ain't no Dan Rooney.

Dwinsgames
04-20-2013, 11:06 AM
I have a soft spot for James, but he's going to find out real quick that Mike Brown ain't no Dan Rooney.

Mike Brown is doing something for him that Dan Rooney is not though ...

signing a check for him 2013

Texasteel
04-20-2013, 11:13 AM
So I'm not alone?! :lol:

I even got meaner than that. I hope he had to sign for the vet. min.

Psycho Ward 86
04-20-2013, 12:42 PM
Nope you're not alone. Once you jump ship you become the enemy. Screw him ! Hope his knee goes in preseason.

classy classy fans...

Hindes204
04-20-2013, 01:12 PM
classy classy fans...

I know, geez...some peoples perspectives are a little off. Its just a game

SteelerFanInStl
04-20-2013, 01:28 PM
classy classy fans...

Yea, it's pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Count Steeler
04-20-2013, 02:39 PM
The real question is, would you piss on him if he was on fire? I would.

st33lersguy
04-20-2013, 03:59 PM
James Harrison has become Pittsburgh's Brett Favre, great player on the team for many years who signs with a division rival

steelreserve
04-20-2013, 04:24 PM
The real question is, would you piss on him if he was on fire? I would.

Personally, I would try to get some water in that case, but I suppose that's also one way you could handle it.

SteelerFanInStl
04-20-2013, 04:39 PM
James Harrison has become Pittsburgh's Brett Favre, great player on the team for many years who signs with a division rival

That's about the only similarity between him and Favre.

X-Terminator
04-20-2013, 04:39 PM
I know, geez...some peoples perspectives are a little off. Its just a game

If he would have signed with anyone other than the Bungles or Ravens, there wouldn't be that kind of sentiment. Even if he signed with Cleveland, the fans wouldn't care much.

That said, while I'm not happy the team let him go without having a suitable replacement, or that he signed with the Bungles, I certainly don't wish him ill will. I do hope he sucks for them, though.

Moose
04-20-2013, 05:26 PM
classy classy fans...

You don't know me, and I'm sure I have as much class if not more than your sorry ass. You don't like my statement then too bad I could care less. No need to name call. It will be interesting to see how you and a few other's feel about him when he tries to take Ben's knees out or takes a few cheap shots on some other players. Screw him.

Mistah Q
04-20-2013, 05:30 PM
I would normally find such sentiments reprehensible... but you have to think about what James has done with his mouth since this situation has begun. Not even close to classy, and now he wants "revenge" on the Steelers even though he turned down the biggest money offer he going to get. James can take a walk.

Count Steeler
04-20-2013, 05:38 PM
Personally, I would try to get some water in that case, but I suppose that's also one way you could handle it.

i was referencing his quote about Goodell.

Moose
04-20-2013, 05:42 PM
I would normally find such sentiments reprehensible... but you have to think about what James has done with his mouth since this situation has begun. Not even close to classy, and now he wants "revenge" on the Steelers even though he turned down the biggest money offer he going to get. James can take a walk.

Agree 100% He could've taken the $4 mil. and incentives and still been a Steeler, like the other 'true' Steeler's, i.e. Hines, Bus, Ben, etc.. He chose his fate.

fansince'76
04-20-2013, 05:47 PM

Honestly, what has Harrison said publicly that could be even remotely construed as badmouthing the Steelers? The only thing I can think of was Carlos Dunlap saying that "Harrison hates the Steelers now" before the Bengals even signed him and by various reporters putting words in his mouth. "Harrison signed with the Bengals for revenge (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2013/04/14/bengals-on-verge-of-signing-linebacker-james-harrison/2082529/)." No, Harrison signed with the Bengals because they were the ONLY team that threw him a line after the Steelers unceremoniously dumped his ass after his refusal to take a paycut and he really had no other choice if he wanted his playing career to continue. Playing up the "revenge" angle gets more Web hits.

Bottom line: the Steelers wanted him to take a paycut, he said no. And he more than likely said no on the advice of his agent, who more than likely very erroneously figured he would command a huge salary from some team based on what he's done in the past. The only takers were the Bengals, who probably are going to give him a good bit less than what the Steelers offered. I also think James probably realizes that he fucked up at this point, which is a big reason why he hasn't publicly badmouthed the Steelers.

steelreserve
04-20-2013, 06:10 PM
i was referencing his quote about Goodell.

I know, I know. :wink02: I just found the mental image of taking a piss on James Harrison a bit funny and disturbing at the same time.

SteelerFanInStl
04-20-2013, 07:12 PM
Honestly, what has Harrison said publicly that could be even remotely construed as badmouthing the Steelers? The only thing I can think of was Carlos Dunlap saying that "Harrison hates the Steelers now" before the Bengals even signed him and by various reporters putting words in his mouth. "Harrison signed with the Bengals for revenge (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2013/04/14/bengals-on-verge-of-signing-linebacker-james-harrison/2082529/)." No, Harrison signed with the Bengals because they were the ONLY team that threw him a line after the Steelers unceremoniously dumped his ass after his refusal to take a paycut and he really had no other choice if he wanted his playing career to continue. Playing up the "revenge" angle gets more Web hits.

Bottom line: the Steelers wanted him to take a paycut, he said no. And he more than likely said no on the advice of his agent, who more than likely very erroneously figured he would command a huge salary from some team based on what he's done in the past. The only takers were the Bengals, who probably are going to give him a good bit less than what the Steelers offered. I also think James probably realizes that he fucked up at this point, which is a big reason why he hasn't publicly badmouthed the Steelers.

Exactly. I don't know where you people are coming up with this crap. The things that I've been reading on here about James aren't even close to reality.

stillers4me
04-20-2013, 07:16 PM

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

I've seen every tweet and FB post the man has made and never, ever has he said any of the things he is getting credit for.

zulater
04-20-2013, 07:38 PM

It's pathetic to root for the Bengals as long as the Steelers have a pulse in the season. To hope for personal success for James Harrison almost certainly comes at a cost for the Steelers. So fuck no I don't want him to have a good season at all.

When Harrison retires I'll wish him luck. If he goes to play for a NFC team I'll wish him luck. If he goes to play for another AFC team outside our division and their name doesn't ryhme with Gaytriots I'll wish him luck. But you sign on to play for a team in the Steelers division, you're dead to me for that season.

GBMelBlount
04-20-2013, 07:54 PM
To hope for personal success for James Harrison almost certainly comes at a cost for the Steelers.

Harrison's success will almost certainly cost the Steelers?

Unless you are implying our season will hinge on Harrison's play that is an awfully nebulous statement.

7SteelGal43
04-20-2013, 07:54 PM
a part of my soul died when I heard this news.

zulater
04-20-2013, 08:05 PM
Harrison's success will almost certainly cost the Steelers?

Unless you are implying our season will hinge on Harrison's play that is an awfully nebulous statement.

The Bengals have gone to the playoffs the past two seasons without Harrison. If Harrison has an All Pro type season think that makes them worse? :doh:

zulater
04-20-2013, 08:16 PM
I guess if you guys get divorced you want your ex to marry a handsome hung millionaire who can give her all the things you couldn't! :lol:

Shoes
04-20-2013, 08:39 PM
a part of my soul died when I heard this news.

Wow...you really need help! :chuckle:

Texasteel
04-20-2013, 10:41 PM
I guess if you guys get divorced you want your ex to marry a handsome hung millionaire who can give her all the things you couldn't! :lol:

This would be fine with me, but knowing her he wouldn't been handsome, or a millionaire very long.

43Hitman
04-21-2013, 06:01 AM
This would be fine with me, but knowing her he wouldn't been handsome, or a millionaire very long.

Hahahaha! :lol::lol:

TomlinSteelTribe
04-21-2013, 07:47 AM
I'll never cheer for the Bengals or anyone wearing their atrocious uniforms, but I'll always have love for Harrison. I think I'd give him the nod over Lloyd as our best ROLB since I've been a fan. That SB play and some of those prime-time performances vs the Rats, I'll never forget em.

SteelerFanInStl
04-21-2013, 08:56 AM
It's pathetic to root for the Bengals as long as the Steelers have a pulse in the season. To hope for personal success for James Harrison almost certainly comes at a cost for the Steelers. So fuck no I don't want him to have a good season at all.

When Harrison retires I'll wish him luck. If he goes to play for a NFC team I'll wish him luck. If he goes to play for another AFC team outside our division and their name doesn't ryhme with Gaytriots I'll wish him luck. But you sign on to play for a team in the Steelers division, you're dead to me for that season.

Who said anything about rooting for the Bengals? I'm not going to root for the damn Bengals.

What's pathetic is people hoping for a serious injury to James just because he's no longer a Steeler. What's also pathetic is people who are now insinuating that he's a cheap shot artist and that he will try to take out Ben's knees. That's complete B.S.

James is still the same exact player that he was as a Steeler. That hasn't changed. You wouldn't know it from reading some of the comments about him here.

- - - Updated - - -

The Bengals have gone to the playoffs the past two seasons without Harrison. If Harrison has an All Pro type season think that makes them worse? :doh:

Well, according to a lot of the people here, he sucks and can't play any more so we don't have to worry about that. :lol:

zulater
04-21-2013, 02:33 PM
Anyone know the terms of this deal yet? You know it's less than what the Steelers offered him otherwise Harrison's agent would be running that up the flagpole.

Look I respect James Harrison's career as a Steeler. And when he retires those good memories will come flooding bakc and I'll wish him all the luck in the world. But he's the enemy now. As long as he's a Bengal I want him to suck.

I've got no issue with him leaving. It was stupid of him, but it was his right.

I've got no issue with the Steelers trying to sign him to a more reasonable contract than the one he had either. He obviously wasn't worth anything close to the 6 million he was scheduled to be paid.

Hindes204
04-21-2013, 04:17 PM
Of course I won't root for him, I hope he has a terrible season....but wishing a serious injury on someone just because he left your team is ridiculous

zulater
04-21-2013, 05:40 PM
Of course I won't root for him, I hope he has a terrible season....but wishing a serious injury on someone just because he left your team is ridiculous It is, but it isn't. I think I can safely speak for everyone who has expressed that opinion when I say we were just being facetious. Just pissed off fans expresing our frustration on how things have evolved It's not as though any of us have the power to control NFL players injuries. Were that power somehow actually granted to us I doubt anyone would seriously follow through and have Deebo sustain a season ending injury.

steel9guy
04-22-2013, 12:35 PM
I wish James luck but I hate this news. It hurts. I won't root for the Bengals but I hope Harrison continues to kill joe flacco. Too bad we didn't take him back for cheaper but the Bengals were the only choice. As Mike Tomlin would say, "such is life." Can't wait till next year or the year after when he signs that one day contract to retire a Steeler!

steelerdiva
04-22-2013, 06:58 PM
If he would have signed with anyone other than the Bungles or Ravens, there wouldn't be that kind of sentiment. Even if he signed with Cleveland, the fans wouldn't care much.

That said, while I'm not happy the team let him go without having a suitable replacement, or that he signed with the Bungles, I certainly don't wish him ill will. I do hope he sucks for them, though.

Yep...pretty much sums it up for me.

Psycho Ward 86
04-22-2013, 09:09 PM
It is, but it isn't.

Um no. it is.

zulater
04-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Um no. it is.
Dude, couldn't care less what you say.

Psycho Ward 86
04-22-2013, 09:15 PM
Dude, couldn't care less what you say.

Yeah we can tell lol

zulater
04-22-2013, 09:17 PM
Yeah we can tell lol

You ever not end a post with lol? Real sign or insecurity.

Psycho Ward 86
04-22-2013, 11:20 PM
You ever not end a post with lol? Real sign or insecurity.

Yeah we can tell

zulater
04-22-2013, 11:22 PM
Yeah we can tell

You don't like me, I don't like you, so don't bother quoting my posts and I'll afford you the same courtesy.

HollywoodSteel
04-23-2013, 02:27 PM
I'm pissed that it didn't work out with us. I really think he is healthier than he has been and would have contributed greatly. I can understand people viewing him as the enemy now, but I just can't bring myself to get onboard with that. I love his passion for the game and everything he brought. I love how he took on the commish when the rest of this pussy league was saying, "our guys get it" and "and won't happen to us." Will I root for him when he plays us? Of course not. Will I root for him to individually do pretty well this year? Yeah, probably, although I'll obviously hope that doesn't equate to wins for them. And by the way, he has not been talking smack against the Steelers. Here is what he said:

''I don't have a chip on my shoulder against the Steelers,'' Harrison said. ''I don't hate the Steelers. All the things they're saying, that the media is blowing it up to be ... am I disappointed? Yeah, I'm disappointed. But when the negotiations first started, I basically knew the situation was going to be what it was going to be.
''I wish them the best, except for when we play. And I'm assuming they wish me the same, except when we play them.''

I'm not going to bash other fans for their take on it. I get it, and I know that nobody really wants him to get injured. That's the emotion talking. But to me... I'll always have a special place in my heart for the guy. He's a real football player. He is what makes a Steeler a Steeler.

zulater
04-23-2013, 04:01 PM
There was no significance in staying in the AFC North," Harrison said. "My thing was I wanted to play with a team that was competitive and had a chance of winning a Super Bowl. I felt like [defending champion] Baltimore and Cincinnati were those teams.

"The second thing I wanted was to stay close to home. I currently live in Pittsburgh and that's where I'm going to reside. I really didn't want to have to go farther away than I had to."

The 34-year-old linebacker said he left the Steelers with no hard feelings. He realized once negotiations started that the sides weren't going to reach a deal that satisfied Pittsburgh's plans to get under the salary cap.

"I don't have a chip on my shoulder against the Steelers," Harrison said. "I don't hate the Steelers. All the things they're saying, that the media is blowing it up to be ... am I disappointed? Yeah, I'm disappointed. But when the negotiations first started, I basically knew the situation was going to be what it was going to be.

"I wish them the best, except for when we play. And I'm assuming they wish me the same, except when we play them."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9202801/cincinnati-bengals-make-james-harrison-addition-official

Damn, classy on James part. guess I'll have to amend my previous comments and hope James plays 14 games at All Pro level. But get's the bug and misses both Steeler games. :wink02:

So is it ok if I root for Andy Daulton to set a new league record for interceptions and fumbles in a season to offset James production then? :chuckle:

SteelerFanInStl
04-23-2013, 04:10 PM
I'll always have a special place in my heart for the guy. He's a real football player. He is what makes a Steeler a Steeler.

You won't be the only one, as you can tell by my avatar. :thumbsup:

43Hitman
04-23-2013, 04:17 PM
There was no significance in staying in the AFC North," Harrison said. "My thing was I wanted to play with a team that was competitive and had a chance of winning a Super Bowl. I felt like [defending champion] Baltimore and Cincinnati were those teams.

"The second thing I wanted was to stay close to home. I currently live in Pittsburgh and that's where I'm going to reside. I really didn't want to have to go farther away than I had to."

The 34-year-old linebacker said he left the Steelers with no hard feelings. He realized once negotiations started that the sides weren't going to reach a deal that satisfied Pittsburgh's plans to get under the salary cap.

"I don't have a chip on my shoulder against the Steelers," Harrison said. "I don't hate the Steelers. All the things they're saying, that the media is blowing it up to be ... am I disappointed? Yeah, I'm disappointed. But when the negotiations first started, I basically knew the situation was going to be what it was going to be.

"I wish them the best, except for when we play. And I'm assuming they wish me the same, except when we play them."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9202801/cincinnati-bengals-make-james-harrison-addition-official

Damn, classy on James part. guess I'll have to amend my previous comments and hope James plays 14 games at All Pro level. But get's the bug and misses both Steeler games. :wink02:

So is it ok if I root for Andy Daulton to set a new league record for interceptions and fumbles in a season to offset James production then? :chuckle:

Absolutely! I would expect nothing less. :chuckle:

HollywoodSteel
04-23-2013, 04:34 PM
You won't be the only one, as you can tell by my avatar. :thumbsup:

My avatar as well. And I'm not changing it. :)

- - - Updated - - -

[I]

I think that would be just fine.

stillers4me
04-23-2013, 05:42 PM
Anybody want to make me a new sig? :(

HollywoodSteel
04-23-2013, 08:23 PM
Anybody want to make me a new sig? :(

I don't think photoshopping a Bengals uniform on JH would make an appropriate avatar for this board, but we can start calling you Bengals4me if you want. :)

Moose
04-24-2013, 06:17 AM
Okay, I will take back my wishing Harrison bad luck also. But, no way in hell am I going to wish the bungholes to do well this, or any other season. Living by cincy and having to work with those obnoxious bunghole fans, it would be pure hell to have them go to the Super Bowl. It's agony enough when they make the play-offs ! And I can't stand the looks of that Dalton weirdo. I wish he'd trim those pointed eyebrows !

GodfatherofSoul
04-24-2013, 10:26 AM
Yeah, that comment from the Bengals hopefully was BS. If this wasn't posted already...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/24/harrison-contract-shows-what-a-beating-he-took/

I think his agent is going to take a beating as well...

Dwinsgames
04-24-2013, 10:28 AM
James Harrison: I don't hate the Pittsburgh Steelers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000162850/article/james-harrison-i-dont-hate-the-pittsburgh-steelers

86WARD
04-24-2013, 10:36 AM
Soft.

fansince'76
04-24-2013, 10:48 AM
Some have wondered if Harrison chose to stay in the AFC North for the revenge opportunity.

Only those who either haven't been paying attention or are willfully trying to twist the situation to get more hits on their blog/site...

The Bengals need a linebacker and James Harrison needs a team.

But after reports suggested they would hammer out a deal this week, those talks have broken off, NFL.com's Ian Rapoport tweeted Wednesday...

...Harrison, who turns 35 in May, is not known to have any other suitors.

He reportedly refused to take a 30 percent pay cut from the $6.57 million he was scheduled to earn in Pittsburgh this season, prompting the Steelers to release him.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22091455/report-bengals-james-harrison-break-off-talks

Harrison rolled the dice and lost, bottom line. And if he didn't fire Parise over it, he's also a fool.

7SteelGal43
05-13-2013, 11:15 AM
Wow...you really need help! :chuckle:

I know, I know. I sure hated it, though.

ALLD
05-13-2013, 07:21 PM
Reminds me of when Franco went to Seattle.

stillers4me
05-13-2013, 07:24 PM
I don't think photoshopping a Bengals uniform on JH would make an appropriate avatar for this board, but we can start calling you Bengals4me if you want. :)

:lol:

Um....no.

st33lersguy
05-13-2013, 08:09 PM

This is worse, the Seahawks are not and never were division rivals

- - - Updated - - -

Harrison could really help Cincy in terms of veteran experience, leadership, and showing the young Bengals what it takes to win the tough AFC North and what it takes to win in the playoffs

SteelerFanInStl
05-13-2013, 10:06 PM

Franco was done when he went to Seattle. James isn't done and as was said, Cincy is a division rival.