PDA

View Full Version : NFL's most overrated

zulater
08-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Oh I've got a lot of candidates, but let's start with the Bungles. This team is being billed as if it's some juggernaut. What a crock, anyone remember how they played down the stretch last year? They didn't belong in the playoffs and it showed when they got crushed by the Jets in Cincy.

7-9 this year Bungholes, I hope you enjoyed your time at the top

and speaking of the Jets, they back into the playoffs by some miracle, have the good fortune to play the staggering Bungholes then upset the Chokers in San diego and everyone has them all but penciled into the Super Bowl. Yeah right. And you hear these idiots talk? You'd think the won the past 5 Super Bowls the way they talk trash. No soup for you Jets. 8-8 this season if you're lucky.

And last for the night, Joe Flacco. Why do people act as if this guy is an elite qb? Based on what?! The Ravens defense is on the way down and will no longer be able to prop up the offense. So can the Ravens offense stand on it's own? the answer will be a resounding no! 8-8 Ravens .

CantStop85
08-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Oh I've got a lot of candidates, but let's start with the Bungles. This team is being billed as if it's some juggernaut. What a crock, anyone remember how they played down the stretch last year? They didn't belong in the playoffs and it showed when they got crushed by the Jets in Cincy.

7-9 this year Bungholes, I hope you enjoyed your time at the top

and speaking of the Jets, they back into the playoffs by some miracle, have the good fortune to play the staggering Bungholes then upset the Chokers in San diego and everyone has them all but penciled into the Super Bowl. Yeah right. And you hear these idiots talk? You'd think the won the past 5 Super Bowls the way they talk trash. No soup for you Jets. 8-8 this season if you're lucky.

And last for the night, Joe Flacco. Why do people act as if this guy is an elite qb? Based on what?! The Ravens defense is on the way down and will no longer be able to prop up the offense. So can the Ravens offense stand on it's own? the answer will be a resounding no! 8-8 Ravens .

Bengals and Ravens, eh? Hmmm...it's almost like there's a trend here...

Shea
08-03-2010, 12:27 AM
Bengals and Ravens, eh? Hmmm...it's almost like there's a trend here...

What do you expect to find on a Steelers' forum?

All sunshine, with unicorns running in the background and a bright purty rainbow in the sky with a midget bent over on one end of it, shitting out golden Super Bowl footballs for the division rivals?

Indo
08-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Wait!
I thought we we're afraid of the Bungals this year.
They've already won the Training Camp Superbowl this year, apparently.

You people (!) are getting me all confused. I need to go and do some research on my own...

X-Terminator
08-03-2010, 12:48 PM
This thread begins and ends with Phyllis Rivers and the San Diego Chargers. How this team gets so much press for doing nothing but choking year after year is beyond me. They are the most overrated QB and team in the league.

steel striker
08-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Yeah every year the so called experts always pick the chargers and boast how great Rivers is. Then you look at his play in the playoffs and, say I'm so gald we have Ben at QB. I think Rivers has two career playoff wins. This year they have a pretty easy schedule but, I still think they won't do much in the playoffs. You still have to beat the colts in the afc.

beSteelmyheart
08-03-2010, 04:31 PM

All sunshine, with unicorns running in the background and a bright purty rainbow in the sky with a midget bent over on one end of it, shitting out golden Super Bowl footballs for the division rivals?
At last, someone understands.
But anyway, I'm suprised that the CowGirls haven't been mentioned!! Every year we have to hear all of the hype, the slobbering of the guys on NFL Live (Does old man J. Jones pay these guys to slob the knob? makes me wonder) They had the 'Girls picked out as going to the Super Bowl before training camps even started!!! Every year they fail to realize that Homo is an overhyped choke artist.

SMR
08-03-2010, 05:27 PM

:rofl:

steelerdude15
08-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Wait!
I thought we we're afraid of the Bungals this year.
They've already won the Training Camp Superbowl this year, apparently.
Yup and the Ravens won the Media Super Bowl... like ever freaking year.

SirHulka
08-04-2010, 01:52 AM
At last, someone understands.
But anyway, I'm suprised that the CowGirls haven't been mentioned!! Every year we have to hear all of the hype, the slobbering of the guys on NFL Live (Does old man J. Jones pay these guys to slob the knob? makes me wonder) They had the 'Girls picked out as going to the Super Bowl before training camps even started!!! Every year they fail to realize that Homo is an overhyped choke artist.

Good post. I think the odds are better for a Browns-Lions super bowl game than a Cowboys-Chargers one.