PDA

View Full Version : Quick Hits

Chidi29
08-02-2010, 12:50 PM
I've been scanning a couple of articles and found some interesting tidbits that might not have been posted yet.

- Justin Hartwig suffered a torn labrum Week 13 against the Raiders. My guess is that it couldn't have been completely torn; there's no way he could have played the rest of the season in that condition. That's the same injury that knocked Aaron Smith out. But he had to have been hurting. Still doesn't give him a pass but it is something to consider.

- Jeff Reed voiced displeasure with not getting a long-term deal. Among other things, he said:

"I'm not going to point anyone out or any statement out, but, yeah, I was told one thing and another thing happened. I understand business moves, but I'm not a big fan of lying."

He later went on saying that he talked to the organzation one on one because it's best not to take these matters public. Anyone else smell the hypocrisy?

- Chester Pitts, who the Steelers were interested in, is still a few months away from participating in "football activites" according to Seahawk head coach Pete Carroll. Probably why we opted not to sign him.

- Ramon Foster sufferred a concussion in camp though it doesn't seem to be severe. Tomlin said that he'll be monitored and will try to do some "non-football activites" today.

Chidi29
08-02-2010, 01:05 PM
- Update on Foster. He's in uniform and running with the team. Don't know if he'll do any drills. My guess is that they'll hold him out of that for today.

- Dwyer seems fine. Also practicing.

- Worilds' right knee is being looked at.