PDA

View Full Version : Funny rant on Facebook...

stillers4me
03-17-2013, 05:45 PM
The Steelers Cave (http://www.facebook.com/TheSteelersCave?ref=stream)26 minutes ago via mobile (http://www.steelersuniverse.com/mobile/?v=121876164619130)

STOP IT, WE DON'T DO THIS SH*T!! Children, it's St. Patrick's Day, and all across America Steeler fans are celebrating. I feel many of you are going to disagree with me.....but, HERE I GO AGAIN.... I am sick and f*ckn' tired of seeing green motherf*ckin' St. Patrick's Day, Steeler Sh*t! We are the Pittsburgh Steelers, the greatest team in the history of the "got Damn" NFL. Yes, I said "GOT" not G...OD, give me some f*ckn' credit. After all, it is also Sunday, Gees! Anyway, There are things that our a**es just don't do. WE DON'T have a dome stadium, we don't build those. WE DON'T play on anything at home, except grass. Pussies! WE DON'T have f*ckn' cheerleaders, we don't need all that damn fluff! WE DON'T shoot cannons when we score touch downs or use smoke and mirrors and giant motherf*ckn' inflatable football heads when we come out of the f*ckn' tunnel. We, the fans, represent all that stuff. They come out on the field to a roaring stadium full of electrified fans. What about "Steely McBeam? What the f*ck!! We don't need and WE will never motherf*ckn' a mascot! The Steelers already have the greatest mascot in the history of the NFL, US. We, the fans, The Steeler Nation, are the mascots of The Pittsburgh Steelers, and we do a damn good job. I don't know about you, but I don't need a motherf*ckn', " Yellow, overall wearing, hammer wielding, square foam head, fake, punk a**, rooty-poot,cake-soft steel worker representing ME! Do you? I'm just saying. We are the Pittsburgh Steelers, we talk about, we think about and breath, but most of all, WE PLAY FOOTBALL!!! We are like the Terminator...THAT'S ALL WE DO!!! We won't stop until we win another Super Bowl, then we won't even stop then! Football is US and WE are it. Period. Anything else besides player / fan interactions and charity work is unacceptable. I grew up Black & Gold, and I will die Black and Gold!! I'm seeing GREEN Steeler hats, t-shirt, jerseys, logos, pajama bottoms, shorts and what knots today. Have we lost our damn minds. I'm about to puke, YUCK!! If you wanna wear Steeler appeal, do so, but not green. If we don't wear it in the field, don't wear it. Wear a green pin or hat, or some other green item. Also, I hate when I see women in PINK Steeler jerseys. White with pink letters and name or even worse, pink with white letters and name! And even worse of all, a PInk motherf*ckn' Terrible Towel. OMG! STOP IT, WE DON'T DO THIS!! This is wrong. I understand that we wear pink shoes, face towels and gloves on the field for "Breast Cancer Awareness Month," in October. But when November hits, the players autograph and sell the items and the proceed go toward that worthy cause. So ladies take that bullsh*t off, sign it and donate it to charity like the players do. There is no place for that sh*t here in the Steeler Nation. Just because it's accepted, DON'T MEAN IT'S RIGHT! That is not a good representation of a Smash-Mouth, in your face, hardcore, meat & potatoes, blood, sweat & tears football team. If you wanna look pretty, wear make-up, high heals and motherf*ckn' jewlery with your Steeler appeal. Let me stop, because I'm turning myself on, think about the Steeler Nation women all decked out!! I never thought I'd see the day when I would see or could even imagine Holliday colored Steeler appeal, Pink Sh*t or even an orange t-shirt with a Steeler logo on it. Yes, I saw this online!! QUIT IT STEELER FANS!! You're wattering down and softening the brand. When I see this stuff it like me seeing something that doesn't and shouldn't exist, like Unicorns, Leprechauns, The Tooth Fairy, gnomes, nymphs, Santa Clause and the M&M guy...."They Do Exists!!" See, I say sh*t that other people are thinking or have thought in the past, but never said. I know that there are some Steeler fans with a backbone that feel the way I feel. If you're with me or not its all good. Tell me how you really feel. If you feel I'm being petty, f*ck you too. This is The Steelers Cave and this is what we do here. If you don't like it. So motherf*ckn' what! Ha ha ha... Don't take it personal, its all in fun!! I love you all. But this is how I really feel!! I'm Black & Gold till I'm all dead, burried and cold!! Children, Sound OFF!!!

http://www.facebook.com/TheSteelersCave#!/TheSteelersCave/posts/141128026062709?comment_id=197353&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

Hindes204
03-17-2013, 07:06 PM
This guy should take an English class

stillers4me
03-17-2013, 07:08 PM
This guy should take an English class

He typed it from his mobile phone.....which is better than I could do from my phone!

Craic
03-17-2013, 07:09 PM
He typed it from his mobile phone.....which is better than I could do from my phone!

I was thinking the same thing.