PDA

View Full Version : Statistical Analysis of the Steelers and the NFL

thethinkingguy
03-12-2013, 09:13 PM
All, I haven't posted here so let me introduce myself. I go by The Thinking Guy and my cohort (The Drinking Guy) and I run an analytics based website that analyzes the NFL with emphasis on the Steelers. Our latest article explores the great WRs in the NFL since the merger (1970) and how the Steelers receiving greats (Ward, Lipps, Swann, Stallworth) stack up against them. There are older articles too for your enjoyment. If you like us, please tweet us out and/or share us on Facebook. Cheers!

Dwinsgames
03-12-2013, 09:20 PM
nice of you to join and make your first post an advertisement pitch for another site ......

maybe it is just me but seems awfully rude

salamander
03-12-2013, 09:25 PM
nice of you to join and make your first post an advertisement pitch for another site ......

I agree.

Spike
03-15-2013, 09:00 AM
stats are for losers

football is about crushing the spine of the man in front of you and kicking out his teeth

oh wait - that's hockey

nevermind

NJarhead
03-15-2013, 09:11 AM
stats are for losers

football is about crushing the spine of the man in front of you and kicking out his teeth

oh wait - that's hockey

nevermind

:rofl2:

Yea, I thought this would be an interesting read, not an ad for another site.

tube517
03-15-2013, 09:44 AM
If you had included Weegie Thompson in your "analysis" I would've been interested. :chuckle:

86WARD
03-15-2013, 10:06 AM
If you had included Weegie Thompson in your "analysis" I would've been interested. :chuckle:

Awards should be given for mentioning guys like Weegie Thompson.

X-Terminator
03-15-2013, 11:17 AM

How the hell did I miss this? And if this person didn't contact anyone first, why the hell wasn't it deleted? You are right, Dwins - we have a rule where one must get permission from the admins before posting a link on our site. It's only the respectful thing to do.